No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58-52 Aces Win and go to 3-0! They play Wisconsin Greenbay tomorrow. Haven't heard the tip-off time.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
      Ugh oh well it's better than a loss
      It coitantly is! They sure didn't pull away as I thought they would. Maybe Fresno is better than I thought they were but I doubt it.

Evansville is still a pretty young team so they will probably get better as the season progresses. The Croatian kid, Brzoja, was 12 of 13 from the line the rest of the Aces were 5-12. Holding Ballentine and Mockevicius to a combined 23 points will probably not happen a lot this year. Mockevicius did have 10 rebounds although Fresno won the battle of the boards 36-32.

Still how good can you be with Adam Wing and Blake Simmons in your starting lineup.

Comment

• So far Detroit is in a dog fight with 1-4 MD-E Shore down 22-20 with 5+ remaining in the 1st.

Comment

• Detroit down 29-27 at half to Maryland Eastern-Shore

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
            Detroit down 29-27 at half to Maryland Eastern-Shore
            Don't do this to me Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Still how good can you be with Adam Wing and Blake Simmons in your starting lineup.
              Wing, ok, but Blake is still starting? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                58-52 Aces Win and go to 3-0! They play Wisconsin Greenbay tomorrow. Haven't heard the tip-off time.
                Great news! I think UE can regroup and put a team on the floor that can beat UWGB tomorrow. We need it. Getting the game at all is decent enough though.

Comment

• ISUB off to a quick start against 0-3 Austin Peay. 7-0 Trees early....or is that their fsb team?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    ISUB off to a quick start against 0-3 Austin Peay. 7-0 Trees early....or is that their fsb team?
                    I have a good feeling about these games today. I even have a little feeling about Alabama. Who else thinks little old Rider is going to give KU trouble?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      The Mountain Hawks.

Previously, the Engineers, and at times referred to as the Brown and White.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehigh_Mountain_Hawks
                      Gee, what happened -- did a bunch of guys wearing pocket protectors start whining about how the nickname was hurtful and made fun of them?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        ISUB off to a quick start against 0-3 Austin Peay. 7-0 Trees early....or is that their fsb team?
                        A 14-3 lead is now 14-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                          Gee, what happened -- did a bunch of guys wearing pocket protectors start whining about how the nickname was hurtful and made fun of them?
                          Quite the opposite, actually. But you can read about it in the link provided if you actually wanted to know.

Comment

• Detroit is terrible.

I'm just going to quit looking at the score and pretend they're winning by 50.

Comment

• Detroit grabs a 48-47 lead, 8 to go.

ISUb up 6 with 4 left in the 1st half.

Comment

• Watching Arizona playing Missouri. Small sample but AZ does not impress like #2 should. Missouri looks like a team that will make their fans crave someone like HCGM.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X