X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was TOO funny!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      BJ crashed out of bounds. Guess what gets spilled on him?

You'll NEVER guess.
      Oh man it was hilarious.

Comment

You'll NEVER guess.
        I missed it. Was too busy laughing at the irony of Creighton fans booing when an OU player slapped the floor on defense.

Comment

• Creighton fan is probably pissed, seeing as how that beer is the only reason he came to this game.

Comment

• I was going to post about the beer, but I see that 4 of you already beat me to it. Ha.

Comment

• If you dive into the crowd at the Clink, what are the chances of not being doused with beer?
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Leave it to a Creighton player to scream as he runs down the court... after making a layup.

Comment

You'll NEVER guess.
                  It's happening. The season we have been waiting for is happening. Getting smoked by the first decent team they face and getting beer dumped on them along the way.

Comment

• I'm just shocked that a BJ showed enough effort to dive out of bounds.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• The player was really mad. Like he has never had beer spilt on him. Then they show him licking his lips. Classic.

Comment

• MoST is stomping a high school women's team I've never heard of like 50-20 in the first half. Be prepared for them to say they are poised to give WSU a run for the MVC title.

Comment

• Evansville picks up a not terrible road win against John Cooper's Miami (OH) Redhawks, 69-50.

It's a shame Marty is such a wuss and scheduled to win 22+ games instead of scheduling to try for an at-large bid. They'd probably fail, but we'll never know with this pathetic slate.

Comment

• Evansville wins big.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

• Bradley trails Robert Morris 30-28 at halftime. It's not a night in the MVC without the pinterest thread getting some ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                                Evansville picks up a not terrible road win against John Cooper's Miami (OH) Redhawks, 69-50.

It's a shame Marty is such a wuss and scheduled to win 22+ games instead of scheduling to try for an at-large bid. They'd probably fail, but we'll never know with this pathetic slate.
                                Unfortunately, Coop's team was a unanimous choice to finish last in the East Division of the MAC.

Comment

Working...
                                X