No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico State up 24-14 half way through 1st half against Northern Colorado.

Comment

• Guys, I know one of these teams must be garbage. Can you help me figure out which one it is? I'm not a garbage expert like some of you.

Either way, I'm rooting for CU. The Jays are much less likely to compete with WSU for poll rankings or NCAA seeding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Guys, I know one of these teams must be garbage. Can you help me figure out which one it is? I'm not a garbage expert like some of you.

Either way, I'm rooting for CU. The Jays are much less likely to compete with WSU for poll rankings or NCAA seeding.
        LMAO. You would.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          LMAO. You would.
          I root for things that help the Shox. You don't?

Comment

• First team to play defense wins

Comment

• No reason to worry. Creighton is bad. They will lose. If they don't, it only means OU and the Big 12 are overrated anyway. I can get behind that, too.

I will get way more satisfaction out of CU losing but they have a lot of losses on the way. I wouldn't mind seeing them hurt OU on the way down.

Comment

• BJ's getting blocked like a bunch of high-schoolers.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Guys, I know one of these teams must be garbage. Can you help me figure out which one it is? I'm not a garbage expert like some of you.

Seconded. Only one team in this game is fighting for a protected seed.

Comment

I root for things that help the Shox. You don't?
                    If WSU keeps winning, it doesn't matter what anybody else does. And an OU win over a mid-major team picked 10th in their conference isn't gonna jettison them up the polls. Nice try though.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's hilarious just how much they're booing at some pretty obvious calls.

Comment

• FT shooting is going to cost Bradley what looks to be one of few chances to pick up a win this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
                          It's hilarious just how much they're booing at some pretty obvious calls.
                          You have to forgive their ignorance. They know more about football rules than basketball ones.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• #2 Arizona trails UC Irvine 29-26 at halftime. Cats probably win this, but it looks like they are still the same offensively challenged grinders from last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              If WSU keeps winning, it doesn't matter what anybody else does. And an OU win over a mid-major team picked 10th in their conference isn't gonna jettison them up the polls. Nice try though.
                              Your complete obsession with hating Creighton makes you say stupid things. There is no guarantee that WSU keeps winning every night. If they hit a rough patch, it would be nice for the teams below them to lose too so they don't fall as far. This isn't about OU getting a good win. it is about them suffering a mediocre loss.

I can completely understand any Shocker fan who likes rooting against CU. I am one of them. However, it is not even debatable that Creighton winning this game is better for WSU.

Comment

Your complete obsession with hating Creighton makes you say stupid things. There is no guarantee that WSU keeps winning every night. If they hit a rough patch, it would be nice for the teams below them to lose too so they don't fall as far. This isn't about OU getting a good win. it is about them suffering a mediocre loss.

I can completely understand any Shocker fan who likes rooting against CU. I am one of them. However, it is not even debatable that Creighton winning this game is better for WSU.
                                Nah. I'm good.

Boomer Sooner.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X