No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton loses by 1 to Marquette. Marquette hit the game-winner with 11 seconds. Artino missed a tough reverse lay-up at the buzzer.

That's got to be getting old.

Comment

• BLOLjays...

Comment

• Creighton goes down to another late 3. How ironic they keep losing on the other teams 3 pointers.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          A game involving a Shocker opponent is a game of interest on this board. Thanks for the report.
          I forgot you guys played Detroit this year.
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Creighton goes down to another late 3. How ironic they keep losing on the other teams 3 pointers.
            Awww, shucks, that's too bad. I feel terrible, just terrible.

not really. :yahoo:

but it's another moral victory for the sweater vests.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
              #22 Baylor beats #11 Iowa State, 74-73.
              Cool. Might we move back into the Top-10 next week? Win at Evansville and a kansas loss at Iowa St. might just do it. We would/should then jump both kansas and Iowa St. One other team currently a head of us has lost their last two games against UNRANKED competition so they will fall out of the Top-10 for sure. No team losses two games to UNRANKED teams and stays in the Top-10 unless your Duke. Wait.......
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                Creighton loses by 1 to Marquette. Marquette hit the game-winner with 11 seconds. Artino missed a tough reverse lay-up at the buzzer.

That's never going to get old.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                  Creighton loses by 1 to Marquette. Marquette hit the game-winner with 11 seconds. Artino missed a tough reverse lay-up at the buzzer.

LMAO!! You have to be making that up? That can't be scripted any better?

Have they won a game yet in the greatest conference ever? Oh well, I'm sure the Blowjay fans are patting each other on the back on another moral victory. They're really like 4-1 on the year in the moral victory department.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• A full healthy Redturd squad drops one to Indiana State and gets swept by the Sycamores? What on earth?

Now that they're whole, I figured this was the beginning of the 14-game win annihilation session that was going to confirm Muller's first-place vote suspicions.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      A full healthy Redturd squad drops one to Indiana State and gets swept by the Sycamores? What on earth?

Now that they're whole, I figured this was the beginning of the 14-game win annihilation session that was going to confirm Muller's first-place vote suspicions.
                      Hawkins is still out with a stress reaction/fraction. Though I'm a little curious if there isn't something else going on there as well, as he hasn't made a couple of road trips. My personal guess is that he is actually injured, but it is also providing a nice cover for a guy with some academic issues, but this is purely speculation on my part.

Comment

• cretin losing never gets old.

Comment

• Memphis up 8 with 7 to go at home over Cincinnati who is #34 in the rpi. Memphis is sneaking back towards the top #100.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Memphis playing very well right now. Up by 13. Their energy is fun to watch right now and are looking to pick up a good win at home.
                            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              A full healthy Redturd squad drops one to Indiana State and gets swept by the Sycamores? What on earth?

Given Coach Giacoletti's recent, keen analysis of the 1-13 talent of the Red Birds v. Shockers, does it now mean that ISU is the 1-13 most talented team in the conference?

Just wondering.
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Memphis beats Cincy 63 to 50 nice win
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X