College Sports Madness Top 144 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    The thing about Creighton is nobody knows if the "remnants" of their team are any good or not. They haven't been given an opportunity to participate. They might have some decent shooters that nobody knows about. But maybe not. One thing is for sure, their defense should improve. LOL. It'll be interesting watching them this season.
    That's a little harsh. Austin Chatman is a decent point guard. And then there is.....well Austin Chatman is a decent point guard. So he won't have anyone worth passing the ball to. Ok so Creighton will have to rely on its defense to win games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      That's a little harsh. Austin Chatman is a decent point guard. And then there is.....well Austin Chatman is a decent point guard. So he won't have anyone worth passing the ball to. Ok so Creighton will have to rely on its defense to win games this year.
      LOL He is a decent point guard, indeed.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        If Gibbs wants to go into coaching, I hear that SMU offers a geriatric coaching program.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          LOL He is a decent point guard, indeed.
          Chatman underwent ligament surgery on his shooting hand's thumb over the summer. Should return in October.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
            Chatman underwent ligament surgery on his shooting hand's thumb over the summer. Should return in October.

http://www.omaha.com/creighton/austi...84932c1de.html
            Ouchie.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah View Post

http://www.omaha.com/creighton/austi...84932c1de.html
              How does this compare to Evan breaking his little finger and losing his shooting touch? This is torn lugament affecting the thumb, which I would think might be bothersome.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Okay, now I'm starting to feel bad. I mean, ribbing Creighton even when they are a good team is fun, but I'm starting to realize that they really are going to be absolutely terrible. This is like that time we beat UNI by 30, and I almost didn't want to watch anymore.

Does Creighton have anything going for them? Surely, if I read a local Omaha news source, there would be some kind of silver lining being talked about.

Comment

The Bluejays have a nice recruiting class.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I went to Bluejay Underground to see the reaction to being ranked below SIU. It turns out they hadn't noticed tht before my post in the "Top 144" thread.

One of the more common thoughts was how glad they are that they are in one of the power conferences, and that if the P5 ever do their own thing in basketball, CU will be in that group while WSU will be left out.

There was a lot of anti-WSU sentiment, so I decided it would be best not to post again to point out the makeup of the P5. Or that if the P5 decide to include any basketball schools ouitside the P5, they would be looking for teams that can bring in some NCAA $$$.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      One of the more common thoughts was how glad they are that they are in one of the power conferences, and that if the P5 ever do their own thing in basketball, CU will be in that group while WSU will be left out.
                      star-trek-face-palm-picard.jpg
                      78-65

Comment

The blue kool-aid must be quite strong up there ...

Comment

They still haven't figured out that the big east became the mid major east the day they joined
                          Last edited by Dave Stalwart; August 20, 2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            According to Verbal Commits they have one commitment, 3 additional open spots, and 29 offers. The commitment from 6-10 3* Justin Patton did get some praise from experts as one that has a lot of upside potential. Creighton did have some activity with some higher profile recruits, such as Jimmy Whitt and Donovan Mitchell before they committed to other schools. They are still in the running for Matt McQuaid a 4* 6-5 SG that has scheduled an official visit with Creighton. Thay are also on Dean Wade's final list and there are others, as well.
                            Last edited by Shocker-maniac; August 20, 2014, 11:41 PM.

Comment

So, you're saying they've been hitting the "sauce" again?

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                                So did Seton Hall and DePaul a few years ago.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X