No announcement yet.

College Sports Madness Top 144 Countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not ready to decide on the other teams 1-7 (other than WSU at 1), but I feel like 8, 9 and 10 are going to be Loyola, Drake and Bradley. I hate that this is happening to Bradley. I always want 1-3 to be WSU, SIU and Bradley.

Loyola still has Milton Doyle, and I expect steady, mild improvement from them, peaking around 4-6th his senior year. Drake has a good coach, but little else to bank on, and Bradley has 6 players and a coach with no upward trend after 4 years. Uh oh.

Comment

The Fighting Sweater Vests of Omaha - who when they play at home represent the World's largest AA meeting - ring in at #85. Solid showing Bluetards. That sucking sound you hear at the Quiet Center is your Jaysker fans base swapping out season tickets from CU to UNL - where a serious basketball machine is developing.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        The Fighting Sweater Vests of Omaha - who when they play at home represent the World's largest AA meeting - ring in at #85. Solid showing Bluetards. That sucking sound you hear at the Quiet Center is your Jaysker fans base swapping out season tickets from CU to UNL - where a serious basketball machine is developing.
        they predict nit for the bluebirds. i don't think so. cit, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          You are harsh on the AA Fellowship, we all know Creighton is anything but sober.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

85 is being awfully generous. They must still be feeling some Dougie Hangover over there at CSM.

I wonder if those Official Sponsor of the NIT signs are still laying around over there?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If I was a Creighton fan I wouldn't worry. McDermott is a really good coach, his teams competed very well in the Big 12 and he won many championships in the MVC, not to mention his postseason success is unparalleled. Creighton will easily replace all of their seniors, including someone who was lucky to get an extra year and their best player in program history.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                If I was a Creighton fan I wouldn't worry. McDermott is a really good coach, his teams competed very well in the Big 12 and he won many championships in the MVC, not to mention his postseason success is unparalleled. Creighton will easily replace all of their seniors, including someone who was lucky to get an extra year and their best player in program history.
                WHEW! My meter was broken for a moment and then I realized no one could be that delusional.

Comment

Sounds like Creighton's move to the Big Yeast infection hasn't helped recruiting.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

SIU Slotted 3 Spots Above B'Jays

SIU comes in at #82. SIU ahead of CU??? There's really a lot that could be said right here, but you know me and how I hate trash talk or saying anything bad about other programs.

Well, actually that's not me at all, but this is just TOO EASY.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      SIU comes in at #82. SIU ahead of CU??? There's really a lot that could be said right here, but you know me and how I hate trash talk or saying anything bad about other programs.

Well, actually that's not me at all, but this is just TOO EASY.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/...p-144-previews
                      Man, Creighton must be REALLY BAD to be projected below SIU. I wonder if the MID MAJOR EAST would like to visit customer service and make a return. I hope they still have a receipt...

What will we do if Loyola has a higher RPI than CU this year? :) Does that mean Doug Elgin is a genius and we all have to apologize to him? I almost don't believe it, but that is actually a possibility. Creighton is THAT BAD.

Comment

Not only is CU in free-fall mode, they will likely have four senior starters this year. In two seasons they will turnover almost the whole roster, at least in terms of rotation players. They could be the new DePaul in 2015-16.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                          Sounds like Creighton's move to the Big Yeast infection hasn't helped recruiting.
                          Cuz it's still Omaha ~ Lol
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            Man, Creighton must be REALLY BAD to be projected below SIU. I wonder if the MID MAJOR EAST would like to visit customer service and make a return. I hope they still have a receipt...

What will we do if Loyola has a higher RPI than CU this year? :) Does that mean Doug Elgin is a genius and we all have to apologize to him? I almost don't believe it, but that is actually a possibility. Creighton is THAT BAD.
                            Also, if Creighton somehow gets ejected from the mid major east during any conference realignment that happens, does the MVC take them back? :) might as well start thinking about it now...

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Also, if Creighton somehow gets ejected from the mid major east during any conference realignment that happens, does the MVC take them back? :) might as well start thinking about it now...
                              I don't really see Creighton being ejected from the Big Priest a real possibility. This conference is a far cry from the old Big East. In fact, they may have made a mistake retaining the Big East name. I new identity may have served this new conference better.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                I don't really see Creighton being ejected from the Big Priest a real possibility. This conference is a far cry from the old Big East. In fact, they may have made a mistake retaining the Big East name. I new identity may have served this new conference better.
                                I agree. It's just that when I login and see CU fans that are active at the moment on here, I feel like I have to give them something nice to read while they are here. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X