No announcement yet.

#6 WSU @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE shout-out to the WSU fans who were there. You were visible and audible!

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
      I just got back from the future!!! Don't worry we win this game!
      Whatever you have patent it!

Comment

• Paging @chemhawk:, to kiss my ass. Immediately.

Comment

• Excellent win. This season is shocken.

Comment

• I quit watching and got off SN when we went 19 down in the 2nd.

However, upstairs, I was getting regular updates from the wife as she was watching on her phone. Based on those updates, I waited until it was over before getting back on.

Comment

• 1. Contrats on a game effort from the BARES. They shot lights out and took care of the ball very well for a great portion of this game.
              2. Kudo's to MSU fans for creating a great atmosphere, except the squealling bag who ruined the broadcast because ESPN3 must have had a lavalier mike right on her less than amble bossom.
              3. Thanks Shocks for saving my day. I moved my mother in law with her brothers who all sport a high school education and chastised me for not rooting for KU..ever, because they root KU basketball and KSU football. The Saints lost, Tennesee threw up on their shoes. It just was a generally sucky day, until the men just ripped a W from MSU.
              4. Sharing a Woodford with my son who heads back to college tomorrow. He worked 4 days a week all break and was a joy to have home. Started the break with our visit to Intrust and ended with a highly unlikely victory.

THANK YOU SHOCKERS.
              Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• The game ended up being on ESPNEWS for the overtime. They did a live lookin for a lot of it.

Those guys put a whole new meaning to play angry tonight. They were f'n pissed the second half. You could see it on their faces. And MSU knew the Shocker train was Rollin wide open comin' for them. That was one damn impressive win.

Comment

• Team of destiny?

Comment

• Kadeem Coleby ‏@Mr_Bahamas23 1m
                    Coach didnt come in the locker room at halftime fussin' and cussin' at his team. He walked in with a plan and it worked.#WatchUs #Undefeated

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Was that the biggest comeback in WSU history? I am just now tuning in to Kennedy.
                      Kennedy did say it was the 6th biggest comeback in MVC history

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        I quit watching and got off SN when we went 19 down in the 2nd.

However, upstairs, I was getting regular updates from the wife as she was watching on her phone. Based on those updates, I waited until it was over before getting back on.
                        You, sir, are a true fan. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          HUGE shout-out to the WSU fans who were there. You were visible and audible!
                          damn right. I saw a lot.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Team of destiny?

Cat.......mouse......mouse almost makes it into his hole.......cat catches mouse's tail.......cat eats mouse!
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              Point-wise, I am not sure. I seem to recall a game against New Mexico State or West Texas during the MTXE days where we were down by 19 or 20 and came back and won on the road.

Of all the games I have seen, I would "rank" it as the second biggest comeback, second only to the Iowa game in the 81 NCAA tourney where were down by around 16 or so and won that game.
                              Great to see Shockers playing this regular season game like a one-and-done tourney game.

Comment

• Best game I have ever attended. I'm still shaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X