Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way your weekend be full of moonshine bears

Comment

• I'm so glad I stuck it out. What a gut-check game.

Comment

• Errrrrrmygod. To quote the great Bill Raftery: "Onions!"

Comment

• We were just toying with them all along? Tsk, Tsk Tsk!!! 4-0 in the Valley after being 19 down with around 11 minutes? Yeal, that's it. WOW!!! You could cut the drama with a knife and thank goodness we found a way to win. Few teams can come back in 11 minutes and win being down 19. No rocking us as the song kept saying, no rushing the court, and the Bears got Superbowled when they just knew they had us.

Here is why the #6 team won. The date is the 11th and that is a magical SN #? 17-0 and climbing. Holy Toledo!!!!! We will count our lucky stars we won this road game baybay!!!
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• What a come back! Again, that's what a TOP TEN team can do. Down 19 in the second half .......
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Does the term 'pissing down your leg' have any meaning?
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Was that the biggest comeback in WSU history? I am just now tuning in to Kennedy.

Comment

• Unbelievable. What a team we have in the Shockers. Never give up Play Angry. MTXE.

Comment

• I don't ever recall any Shocker program to come from behind by 19. Unbelievable. Fortunate, lucky, good, whatever adjective you want to use, I'll take the W all day, every day.

Comment

• Galichia here I come!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• These guys and these coaches are incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Galichia here I come!
                          I'll let you cut in line ahead of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                            Was that the biggest comeback in WSU history? I am just now tuning in to Kennedy.
                            Point-wise, I am not sure. I seem to recall a game against New Mexico State or West Texas during the MTXE days where we were down by 19 or 20 and came back and won on the road.

Of all the games I have seen, I would "rank" it as the second biggest comeback, second only to the Iowa game in the 81 NCAA tourney where were down by around 16 or so and won that game.
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Didnt we come back on SIU down 22?
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• WOW!!!
                                That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Working...
                                X