X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
      UHHHHH, did you actually bother to read the post? It had nothing to do with who has more money. For your benefit, I'll expand on one small portion:

Boone said of his $500 million donations to his alma mater
      Yeah, unfortunately though, Koch would rather use his money to keep Brownback in the Governor's Office.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Mod's please feel free to delete this post.

Comment

• Jason King and Kevin Kietzman looking back on the Final Four, both saying if they could pick one team as the best ream in the tourney, they would pick Wichita State. Said Shox would win 7 out of 10 versus Kentucky.

www.810whb.com Between the Lines

Will be up on podcast later.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          T Boone isn't even in the same league as Charles Koch. Charles Koch makes more money in one month than T Boone Pickens does in a year.
          Can you say A-L-U-M-N-I

That my friend is the difference between the two. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for what Chuck has provided but I don't ever expect him to give to WSU like TBP has to osu.

Comment

• I don't know how to screen capture, but Cle's on the front page of ESPN MBB right now.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
              I don't know how to screen capture, but Cle's on the front page of ESPN MBB right now.
              Here ya go:

Comment

• That image is one that's going to remain with me for a long time. Early really made his mark in his short 2 years here.

Comment

• @GoShockers:: "Wichita State was the real deal throughout the course of the season..." -@ESPNAndyKatz http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10760468 #WATCHUS
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    Star by your name on the blackboard and a Hello Kitty sticker for you sir.
                    I wasn't blowing my own horn here. You don't know who I am so I'm not out for pats on the back. I'm TRYING to make a point that our fanbase as a whole could do more. And as for pie quadrupling his contributions -- well, I guess it depends on where you start. I can afford to triple mine, but there are many fans who can't. The ones that can, should.

Comment

• "Players to Watch: Shooting Guards"

This time it's Ron, and of course, he's at the top of the list.

This week ESPN.com will feature a position-by-position look at players to watch for the 2014-15 season.The term "shooting guard" has never been so meaningless.

Comment

Working...
                      X