No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also reported the video for bullying. I encourage others to do so, as well. It will give you the opportunity to add comments to the report (they do NOT show up as comments on the video). Make sure to include that the subject of the taunting is a minor, as that might have more sway.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I totally understand what you're saying and it gave me pause before I posted it. My thinking was that it might get enough negative attention and reports from Shocker fans that whoever put it on YouTube might think better of their poor decision and take it down.
      oh, ingenious..

thanks for posting

Comment

• If a fair number of you think it's a bad idea to have that video linked on here, let me know. I'm open to removing it.

Comment

• Royal, good idea to delete that trash. I'm sure it brings great pleasure to the creator knowing it's on here. Pull the plug.

Comment

• And then you have some people on here calling fans of other teams meth heads, inbred or other derogatory names and you wonder why kids today act the way they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

That is just sick.

I dunno which is worse, the filthy video itself, or the fact that someone took the time to think of the idea to do it, video it, and then upload all 8 seconds of it for all to see. And all for what point exactly? Is WSU Kentucky's rival all of a sudden? Did WSU players/coaches/fans disgust Kentucky fans to the point that this was needed? Or are Kentucky fans just pure trash like the whole nation sees them as?

I'm leaning towards the last option myself. That was one of the worst 8 seconds of video I've seen in my life. Absolute trash.

Fair or not, I will be rooting for Louisville to beat the living SNOT out of Kentucky on Friday. And then that sicko who videoed/posted this can really have something to cry about, since that person takes this stuff so seriously.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                It's crap like this that makes me hate sports and life in general. The outcome of games shouldn't bring out this kind of crass behavior in people.
                I'm with you... I let myself be swept up in the ride of this team over the past couple of years.. I've found it so inspiring and have just wanted others to understand why it should be so inspiring to everybody.

But then people act like that video...

I just do not, and haven't ever been into verbally attacking people over sports. Maybe it's a consequence of being for sports teams that have sucked throughout almost my entire life... Haha. But more so, I think it's just because I believe in being respectful of people.

Comment

• Man that video is terrible. It is hard to believe that parents would do something like that. Having said that, I am not going to hold it against Kentucky because of the actions of one sick family.

Comment

• we all need to stop being hypocrites...bet half yall were laughing at ku kid crying during Stanford game...it was funny...its part of what fans enjoy of teams they dislike or are going against...get over yourselves..our program has made it to that level...we get picked on and made fun of..i take it as a sign of respect...but its just part of the game and fanhood

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post
                      we all need to stop being hypocrites...bet half yall were laughing at ku kid crying during Stanford game...it was funny...its part of what fans enjoy of teams they dislike or are going against...get over yourselves..our program has made it to that level...we get picked on and made fun of..i take it as a sign of respect...but its just part of the game and fanhood
                      Speak for yourself, sir.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                        Speak for yourself, sir.
                        yes sir...I am speaking for myself...#watchus

Comment

• I will NEVER laugh at a child crying... As a father of 2 boys, I understand that as a kid you live and breathe for the team and players, and they don't have the ability to express themselves otherwise!! Get a grip choida... Or better yet, learn to have some compassion..

Comment

• Don't know who this outfit is, but they shouldn't be planning on much business from Wichita.

Comment

we all need to stop being hypocrites...bet half yall were laughing at ku kid crying during Stanford game...it was funny...its part of what fans enjoy of teams they dislike or are going against...get over yourselves..our program has made it to that level...we get picked on and made fun of..i take it as a sign of respect...but its just part of the game and fanhood
                              Who laughed at the KU kid crying?
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Did anyone make a video of it with their kids used as pons in a video uploaded to YouTube?

That's a whole new level of scum. And the fact that you're defending it is a tad bit disconcerting.

Let me guess. You're about 20 years old with no kids?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X