Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    They say hindsight is 20-20. Apparently, not for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Therapy View Post
      The Kentucky T-shirts WERE a complement. This guy seems to be saying "I was going to give you props until l heard the wolves quote" which is nonsense. He made up his mind a long time ago. I can't stand people like him.
      Totally understand, but that`s what the NY media does. Love you, then trash you. They wouldn`t even bother to to trash us if we hadn`t achieved a certain level of notoriety in NY. :-)
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• That article sounds like it was written on a message board. Poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          Totally understand, but that`s what the NY media does. Love you, then trash you. They wouldn`t even bother to to trash us if we hadn`t achieved a certain level of notoriety in NY. :-)
          Ahhh, I see. Then I can add that to the dozens of reasons why I don't really care for New York. Such an odd place. :)

Comment

• I don't even know what this article is trying to say. Weird.
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              I don't even know what this article is trying to say. Weird.
              All I got out of it is that Kentucky had to play its very best game to beat a highly over-rated Wichita State team by two points when the final 3-pt shot from the MVC POY missed a last second shot.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                Must read.
                Oh, my goodness, yes. Incredible work.

Comment

TIL that sheep don't like being called sheep.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

How many times dud he watch us before Kentucky? Zero of one maybe? But he knows more than Gregg. LOL

Comment

• That was five minutes of my life gone forever. What a twisted tool.

Comment

• I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

Comment

I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

Sign of the times I'm afraid.

Comment

I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

I was rooting for UK to take it all after the game, but know I hope their program never wins another game.

Horribly insensitive and uncalled for. If those were my kids, I would be ashamed (and they would have some red behinds).
                            The Assman

Comment

• I guess this is proof that inbreeding is harmful. Someone let Kentucky know

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                                I was rooting for UK to take it all after the game, but know I hope their program never wins another game.

Horribly insensitive and uncalled for. If those were my kids, I would be ashamed (and they would have some red behinds).
                                Heck, a parent is the one taking the video. They staged it and replayed the piece for amusement. I'm sure Bubba and Bubbett thought it was funny. I actually pity their kids.

Comment

Working...
                                X