No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classless attention whores. Those kids will never learn how to have empathy. The parents are probably sociopaths.

Comment

• It's crap like this that makes me hate sports and life in general. The outcome of games shouldn't bring out this kind of crass behavior in people.

Although still tacky to make this kind of video, I wouldn't be bothered so much by this if it weren't for the fact that the girl crying was Maggie. She had every reason to be sad. For all the ups and downs we all face through being fans, Lynn and the kids get it much, Much, MUCH worse.

People are just stupid.

By the way, at no fault of the poster who posted this, but there's probably no need to have links to that video on our message board. It will just piss us all off. Could we get that deleted?
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

Bleacher Report also tweeted a photo of her crying out. Fake SportsCenter borrowed the photo and sent it out as well.

I fell bad for Maggie. Good thing the attention span in the US is very short.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          It's crap like this that makes me hate sports and life in general. The outcome of games shouldn't bring out this kind of crass behavior in people.

Although still tacky to make this kind of video, I wouldn't be bothered so much by this if it weren't for the fact that the girl crying was Maggie. She had every reason to be sad. For all the ups and downs we all face through being fans, Lynn and the kids get it much, Much, MUCH worse.

People are just stupid.

By the way, at no fault of the poster who posted this, but there's probably no need to have links to that video on our message board. It will just piss us all off. Could we get that deleted?
          It'll get people on this board to all thumbs down the video and leave comments about their lack of class.
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            It'll get people on this board to all thumbs down the video and leave comments about their lack of class.
            As Royal said, they are attention whores. They could care less what kind of attention they're getting as long as they're getting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
              I just flagged it for bullying. Not sure if that will matter, but it is worth a shot.
              78-65

Comment

• I never jumped on the root for Kentucky bandwagon.

I will happily root for Louisville this week when they play Kentucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I thought I heard where the girl crying about our loss on CBS was Maggie Marshall. Twitter revealed this example of horrible Kentucky parenting. Is anyone surprised?

Is that the cast for Honey Boo-boo?

Maggie Marshall comes from good rearing and will likely be a successful person in another 10 or 15 years. In that same amount of time these kids will probably be toothless from too much Mountain Dew and be on the public take.

Comment

• nm

Comment

• i would never have posted true filth like that on this or any other message board, like royalshock, surprise, surprise, just did.

Comment

• Not a Youtube expert but if someone can trace the source of the video and PM me, I will gladly take it from there.

That is Shocker family they are defiling.

Comment

• This is exactly why a) I don't mind if Baker draws the flagrant and Kentucky loses, b) the unbalanced officiating at the end pisses me off, c) I'm thankful Marshall is our coach, d) sometimes stereotypes paint an accurate depiction of a group of people.

The best revenge is for Marshall to win it all next year.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            The best revenge is for Marshall and his band of Shockers to win it all next year.
                            Fixed. And I agree.

Comment

• The families home movies
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                                It's crap like this that makes me hate sports and life in general. The outcome of games shouldn't bring out this kind of crass behavior in people.

People are just stupid.

I totally understand what you're saying and it gave me pause before I posted it. My thinking was that it might get enough negative attention and reports from Shocker fans that whoever put it on YouTube might think better of their poor decision and take it down.

Comment

Working...
                                X