X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• The first commenter on that article trotted out the "didn't play anyone" line, which means that person also missed the point of the article. One of the downsides of social media and easy commenting by anyone is it really makes an easy outlet for those who have to always bag on other teams. There is enough snarkiness and vitriol in the world. Sometimes it is better to keep certain thoughts contained in one's head and just let it go. Life is too short to spend it being a constant jackwagon a-hole.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        The first commenter on that article trotted out the "didn't play anyone" line, which means that person also missed the point of the article. One of the downsides of social media and easy commenting by anyone is it really makes an easy outlet for those who have to always bag on other teams. There is enough snarkiness and vitriol in the world. Sometimes it is better to keep certain thoughts contained in one's head and just let it go. Life is too short to spend it being a constant jackwagon a-hole.
        I agree... that guy needs a kick square to his tiny grapes.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Coach Marshall on the Mike & Mike Show this morning.

Comment

• I can't keep up with all the media love that has been posted here. Please don't shoot me if this has already been posted. Interesting that even Time magazine is getting on board.

A city that can't be found on a map is fielding a college basketball team that hasn't lost a game. Wichita State, which has been dogged all year by complaints about its supposedly hayseed pedigree, heads into college basketball's annual tournament as the year's most intriguing squad
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              I can't keep up with all the media love that has been posted here. Please don't shoot me if this has already been posted. Interesting that even Time magazine is getting on board.

http://time.com/19766/wichita-state-march-madness/
              Oh yea, it's been posted. Someone even confirmed the map glitch.. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                I can't keep up with all the media love that has been posted here. Please don't shoot me if this has already been posted. Interesting that even Time magazine is getting on board.

http://time.com/19766/wichita-state-march-madness/

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  Oh yea, it's been posted. Someone even confirmed the map glitch.. ;-)
                  What kind of loser would take the time to do that?

Comment

• It's not the media but while in St. Louis one of the guys sitting behind me was a scout for the Miami Heat. Sunday, my wife overheard him say to the Cleveland Cavalier scout sitting next to her the following:

"I simply didn't believe in this Wichita State team before this weekend." "I do now."

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                      It's not the media but while in St. Louis one of the guys sitting behind me was a scout for the Miami Heat. Sunday, my wife overheard him say to the Cleveland Cavalier scout sitting next to her the following:

"I simply didn't believe in this Wichita State team before this weekend." "I do now."
                      And your wife is a very credible source - I take her word over yours :)

Comment

• I'm crossing my fingers @Kung Wu: :)

Media requests flood Wichita State

Comment

• The best line I heard from my seat right next to the Indiana State band and cheerleaders: An Indiana State band member yells at Wichita State's Ron Baker, "no one likes you Baker." An ISU cheerleader, standing directly in front of me responds, "I do."

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post

"tickets would be at a real premium-in fact; they're already going for over their face value in St. Louis and the field hasn't even been announced yet."
                            The secondary market will drop like a rock on selection sunday when KU isn't coming to town.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Oh no. That bad, huh?

Well I will be honest. I always DID want to be that guy -- at least once. LMAO
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X