Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Richard getting eviscerated on Sports Daily is good. His T-shirt is very tattered.
    For those of us who didn't happen to have the radio show turned on at the time, what did the apparently ignorant dude say?
    78-65

Comment

• We need to get Richard and John in an MMA ring and let em go at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        For those of us who didn't happen to have the radio show turned on at the time, what did the apparently ignorant dude say?
        KU wins by 10+ on neutral floor. He got caught in a lie about liking WSU. He thinks all KU players are better at each position and bench is better ( which is true).

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
          We need to get Richard and John in an MMA ring and let em go at it.
          Good idea for new halftime entertainment. 1 five minute round.

Comment

• John chimed in that if KU comes to CKA we blow them out by 15.

Comment

• Should Wichita State be a No. 1 seed? by Jerry Palm on CBSSports.com

Comment

John chimed in that if KU comes to CKA we blow them out by 15.
                Hyperbole is my favorite.
                "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

KU wins by 10+ on neutral floor. He got caught in a lie about liking WSU. He thinks all KU players are better at each position and bench is better ( which is true).
                  Gotcha...so Fred is one of the best PGs in the country...but not in Tharpe's league? Ron Baker is getting NBA run...but can't handle Wayne Selden? Cle is on the Wooden midseason watch...but would be dominated by Perry Ellis? Mmmm-kay! As Mrs. WuShock16 often says, whatever helps you sleep at night.

You do have to give overall nod to Andrew Wiggins over Tekele, but methinks that Tekele's defense could give some fits. Embiid would be a load as well, but if you can get him in foul trouble (which he is prone to do), that would be good.

To make a blanket statement that KU must be better just because is total ignorance.
                  78-65

Comment

Gotcha...so Fred is one of the best PGs in the country...but not in Tharpe's league? Ron Baker is getting NBA run...but can't handle Wayne Selden? Cle is on the Wooden midseason watch...but would be dominated by Perry Ellis? Mmmm-kay! As Mrs. WuShock16 often says, whatever helps you sleep at night.

You do have to give overall nod to Andrew Wiggins over Tekele, but methinks that Tekele's defense could give some fits. Embiid would be a load as well, but if you can get him in foul trouble (which he is prone to do), that would be good.

To make a blanket statement that KU must be better just because is total ignorance.
                    Heart rules over Richard's head.

Comment

Not just ignorant, but sounding drunk, confused, without factual information and possessing the education of about a 6 year old. In other words, a perfect representation of the average KU fan.

Comment

• You guys must run in different circles than me. Most KU fans I know are smart and well educated--probably because they actually went to KU and aren't just dipshits who bought a t-shirt. Of course, their intelligence makes their ignorance of WSU all the more infuriating.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I'm certainly dumber from listening to many of the callers today on sports daily. How do some of these folks even figure out how to use the phone? This is rough today.
                          "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As the general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play." -Pat Williams

Comment

• I tend to be harsher on my judgement of WSU players than most people, just because I care a lot and I expect a lot. I'll admit it's a fault of mine.

Most of the KU fans that I know are really high on our team and our players.

In fact it took until a KU fan told me that Ron Baker could play in the NBA until I started to realize that he actually could. So again, most of the KU fans that I know are very knowledgeable basketball fans.

It does help that I don't hang out with many JoCo people.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Richard getting eviscerated on Sports Daily is good. His T-shirt is very tattered.
                              I was loling all over the place. Ironic that his name was Richard too.

Was the guy intoxicated already, bright and early at 9:00am? Way to represent, KU bandie!
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I was loling all over the place. Ironic that his name was Richard too.

Was the guy intoxicated already, bright and early at 9:00am? Way to represent, KU bandie!
                                This may come as a surprise, but you may be giving Richard the benefit of the doubt, given what and how he said what he said. What if...he voiced what he did with a clear mind, and not polluted with Boones Farm elixir.

Comment

Working...
                                X