No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bilas on PTI: yadda yadda UNC, blah Duke blah, Cuse snooze, fresh legs will do well in the tournament, lane/rim protectors give advantage, Florida veterans, "let's cast a wide net to include WSU" (f-off Kornheiser).

WSU talk: 4 potential pros, shot at #1 overall, couldn't hear the rest cause other people in the house wouldn't be quiet

Comment

• Glockner continues to defend us against good ol Doug

Andy Glockner ‏@AndyGlockner 12m
      @GottliebShow Man, did Marshall pull your scholarship at some point? :)
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
        Glockner continues to defend us against good ol Doug

I started HOWLING when I read that.

Comment

• "@BFQuinn: .@Hugeshow says to Tom Izzo, "I think Wichita State would be the 6th-best team in the Big Ten."
          Izzo: "I think that's fair.""

Game on.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            Glockner continues to defend us against good ol Doug

Like Marshall would ever even recruit someone that can't put their pants on by themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamCC View Post
              "@BFQuinn: .@Hugeshow says to Tom Izzo, "I think Wichita State would be the 6th-best team in the Big Ten."

Game on.
              Obviously we would be behind Iowa and Ohio State.

Comment

"@BFQuinn: .@Hugeshow says to Tom Izzo, "I think Wichita State would be the 6th-best team in the Big Ten."

Game on.
                I like Izzo. He has to defend his league in that case. And Izzo is definitely not at the top of my "won't play anyone, or a road game" list. That said, the Mighty Spartans might want to take it easy.

Comment

• I want to give Doug Gottlieb the benefit of the doubt of being a former player and a decent analyst, but he keeps stealing all the credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    I want to give Doug Gottlieb the benefit of the doubt of being a former player and a decent analyst, but he keeps stealing all the credit.
                    +1

Comment

Game on.
                      Bazinga! Just what 3G is looking for heading down the stretch and into the post-season. The only question is will the bulletin board be big enough for everything that will be thrown out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                        I want to give Doug Gottlieb the benefit of the doubt of being a former player and a decent analyst, but he keeps stealing all the credit.
                        Zing!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Bazinga! Just what 3G is looking for heading down the stretch and into the post-season. The only question is will the bulletin board be big enough for everything that will be thrown out there.
                          All I can say is thank God for Twitter. We've got enough bulletin board material to last us until FVV is coaching.

Comment

• He's probably still frosted because someone must have told him about HC3G2L's comment about the "Mighty Spartans" losing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Obviously we would be behind Iowa and Ohio State.
                              They both did a pretty solid job of proving their B10 dominance over WSU last year.

Comment

• Did anyone listen to Coach on Dan Lebatard show today?

Comment

Working...
                                X