Pics of New Scoreboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Most old timers don't resent change and don't think that all change is horrible. But by the same token change for the sake of change does not mean better. I would bet if you took a poll on the scoreboard and locker room renovation you might get the very first ever poll in SN history where EVERYONE thought that both were better than the previous set up. Its kind of like saying that all young people are stupid. As it turns out only a few are.
    Are you referring to Johnny Football? Then, yes.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      Are you referring to Johnny Football? Then, yes.
      That would be an excellent example.

Comment

• Johnny football is too immature to be thrust in the position he was. He is a hell of a ball player but doesn't have the support to play like tebow off the field
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Here comes three pages of nothing but Johnny Football talk…

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
            Here comes three pages of nothing but Johnny Football talk…
            Too predictable.....

Comment

• or maybe we could have the discussion of how soon football will return if WSU would quick spending money on frivilous things like scoreboards and coaching contract extensions.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                ......in case there are still some old timers out there that say otherwise.
                Not true
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirShoxAlot View Post
                  Here comes three pages of nothing but Johnny Football talk…
                  AAWWW MAAANNNN!!! You ruint it!!
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    AAWWW MAAANNNN!!! You ruint it!!
                    I seent it comin', so I ruint it.

Comment

• A truly visionary athletic director wouldn't be poosy-footing around with scoreboard upgrades. A truly visionary athletic director would be trying to figure out how to get these features installed on Kung Wu's seat:

1) a seat warmer with an adjustable thermostat
                      2) a refrigerating beverage holder built into the arm of the seat to keep my soda at a perfect 35F
                      3) a massager built into the back of the seat
                      4) a service button built into the arm where I can call an attendant to bring me nachos
                      5) a headset jack built into the left arm, pretuned to Kennedy's show and with 60 second recorded rewind
                      6) a foot massager built into the floor (obviously designed to work with shoes on)
                      7) an ultra low power wifi antenna so that we can all simultaneously watch highlights during the boring halftime shows
                      8) a foot activated, noiseless fan built into the floor that shoots straight up for those nights when @pogo: or other seat mates had pregame burritos
                      9) the arm should have a built-in 2" air cannon that can be shot at a 60 angle for the purpose of launching a streamer and or wad of confetti

That's what a TRULY visionary athletic director would be working on.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        A truly visionary athletic director wouldn't be poosy-footing around with scoreboard upgrades. A truly visionary athletic director would be trying to figure out how to get these features installed on Kung Wu's seat:

1) a seat warmer with an adjustable thermostat
                        2) a refrigerating beverage holder built into the arm of the seat to keep my soda at a perfect 35F
                        3) a massager built into the back of the seat
                        4) a service button built into the arm where I can call an attendant to bring me nachos
                        5) a headset jack built into the left arm, pretuned to Kennedy's show and with 60 second recorded rewind
                        6) a foot massager built into the floor (obviously designed to work with shoes on)
                        7) an ultra low power wifi antenna so that we can all simultaneously watch highlights during the boring halftime shows
                        8) a foot activated, noiseless fan built into the floor that shoots straight up for those nights when @pogo or other seat mates had pregame burritos
                        9) the arm should have a built-in 2" air cannon that can be shot at a 60 angle for the purpose of launching a streamer and or wad of confetti

That's what a TRULY visionary athletic director would be working on.
                        Change #2 to keeping the beer cold, and I'm totally with you!
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Here's how they are raising the scoreboard . . .

Comment

• Saw the scoreboard this morning during Shocker Fitness and it's very impressive. Can wait to see it lit up and ready to go!!

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              Change #2 to keeping the beer cold, and I'm totally with you!
                              Well I started there but reminded myself that that is not an option at Koch Arena. :(
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Well I started there but reminded myself that that is not an option at Koch Arena. :(
                                Interesting place to draw the line on "not an option at Koch Arena." :)

Comment

Working...
                                X