Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
    While we're on this subject.....

I would much rather have you ban posters who continuously take threads off topic, than Cold.

It's much more annoying to read through five pages of posts, when only two pages of them have anything to do with the original thread...
    I think you are wanting Kansas.com

Comment

I also appreciate the moderation and now their statement on the matter. It's just unfortunate that it has to go down like this. This isn't a free speech debate because this is a private website. So that argument is not valid. However, I do think we'll lose one interesting and differing opinion of a solid Shocker fan. Kinda sucks..

Does anyone remember the poll we had for average age on this site? Anybody know how to pull that up? Maybe this place is more centered around the older and by-the-book person. (I'm not saying that rules shouldn't be enforced but maybe the extent of punishment doesn't correlate too well.)
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Anybody have any pics of the progress on the scoreboard?
        Learn how to read...

I said people continuously taking threads off topic. And my comment was on topic, in case you hadn't seen the many posts before or after mine.

Quick, now's your chance to post a picture of some woman in a bikini.

Comment

Learn how to read...

I said people continuously taking threads off topic. And my comment was on topic, in case you hadn't seen the many posts before or after mine.

I almost posted the same thing, then I read the title of the thread and the topic is "pic of scoreboard" which your post didn't mention, but Aargh's did.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

The funny thing to me is that a picture of the new scoreboard isn't a debatable topic. It just is what it is. It's okay for this particular thread to go in any direction. How long can you discuss a picture of the new board other than "looks good" or "cool"

The re emergence of cold over there was interesting and the picture was how it was discovered.

No big deal.

It's gonna be a cool scoreboard by the way

Comment

I bet Cold really likes the scoreboard. It's big, black, skywalks 30 feet in the air, and tries to hang 80 pts on every opponent.

Comment

Learn how to read...

You can't never have too many pictures of women in bikini's.

Comment

Now that I posted that I am sure KW or one of his ilk will find a really fat person in a bikini and make my previous post look stoopid.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    The funny thing to me is that a picture of the new scoreboard isn't a debatable topic.
                    It's too charcoal colored for me. "Loooong wave the yellllllow and the " ... charcoal? I don't think so. More ADES incompetence.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Anybody have any pics of the progress on the scoreboard?
                      I should change the title of the thread from "Pics of New Scoreboard" to "Pics of New Scoreboard and Love/Hate for Cold".

The change should please Mr. Pruett.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Coldblooded has offered his response to the banning. Please don't shoot the messenger. I want to live to read all this.
                        MTXA = Mental Toughness Xtra Angry!!

>>> http://www.wheatshockers.com <<<

Comment

This is like "Days of our Lives" only with better actors and people we can have direct interaction with. A new genre: Reality Virtual Soap Opera. A genre that you can actually participate in and help write the story.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by AngryWheat=FTW= View Post
                            http://wheatshockers.com/showthread.php?tid=484

Coldblooded has offered his response to the banning. Please don't shoot the messenger. I want to live to read all this.
                            Is that premium content?
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I think the moderators here do a great job. From my point of view, I think they show a lot of patience.

Comment

Oh my.

How can you not reinstate Cold? He is so warm and fuzzy.

Of course, he is not for those, who have too much starch in their collars.
                                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X