Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man there are lots of good reasons to leave a game early. People just need to ***** and complain about things is all. Once they do then its a edit and everyone has to get involved. Thats how message boards work. Dont try interjecting valid points into something like this people will just jump on you for it. I suggest that you just not worry about it and let people think what they will. Some people just cant be satisfied with anything. So it goes...

Comment

• Its kind of like religion or any touchy topic. Everyone has their opinions and hardly anyone has respect for the other side of things. People tend to be more concerned with others peoples business these days than their own. Again dont worry about it. Its not worth the time... If its not this, than its gonna be something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by t7017s
        Its kind of like religion or any touchy topic. Everyone has their opinions and hardly anyone has respect for the other side of things. People tend to be more concerned with others peoples business these days than their own. Again dont worry about it. Its not worth the time... If its not this, than its gonna be something else.
        Point well taken. I know it's a cliche, but the truth is--to each their own. They paid the money for the tickets.

Comment

• it takes at least 3 mins to walk to your seat from your car.
          i guess my question is why cant the rest of the arena stand for 3 mins at the end of each half?
          "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
          CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

• I wish that were the case but not in mine. How old are you? Under thirty I'd expect. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
            If it feels good - do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by EAGLE
              I wish that were the case but not in mine. How old are you? Under thirty I'd expect. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
              theres a guy in the student section whos 53 he stands the whole game. every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                it takes at least 3 mins to walk to your seat from your car.
                i guess my question is why cant the rest of the arena stand for 3 mins at the end of each half?
                The only way that's possible is if you're parking in the Guardian Angel/Bold Gold lot directly next to Koch.

Let me guess: You donate 10 thou a year to WSU right?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm 68 with bad knees. I will be at the game tonight and will have to crawl 4 rows from the top. :good: :good: 8) 8) :roll: :roll:
                  PS I'll be with my 15 yearold grandson and I will be wearing a black and yellow WSU jacket and a WSU cap so if you see an old man having trouble getting to thier seat please come help. :( :(
                  PPS when I was 58 I could run for miles too ,not only stand for 2 hrs. 8) 8)
                  If it feels good - do it!

Comment

• i guessing some people would like to stand the whole game but cant because people behind them would complain
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• This is the most worthless double digit page thread in quite some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
                        This is the most worthless double digit page thread in quite some time.
                        If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. If you don't like it, then don't respond. I'm entitled to what I want to talk about, and so are the shockerneters who agree or disagree. I think your pathetic reply is the most worthless response in quite some time. Don't bother posting in this thread if you're going to be judgmental, we don't need that, WE WON!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I want to say the crowd was pretty good tonight, probably because we led for a lot of the game. Section 101, which is where I was planted this evening, was a little weak. The rest of the house was rocking pretty well, despite the gaps. Student section was about half full, but was louder than the rest of the arena, as usual. Great win, decent crowd, GO SHOX!!!!

Comment

• well i guess coached thanked the fans that mattered most to him in the postgame inteview.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShox117
                              I want to say the crowd was pretty good tonight, probably because we led for a lot of the game. Section 101, which is where I was planted this evening, was a little weak. The rest of the house was rocking pretty well, despite the gaps. Student section was about half full, but was louder than the rest of the arena, as usual. Great win, decent crowd, GO SHOX!!!!
                              Crowd was ok, but pretty dead in the 1st half and even the start of the 2nd half. Heck the crowd was louder overall when we were down 21 to Bradley. It's been so long since we led so much in a game I figured the place would be going nutz. Doesn't make much sense, but at least we won!
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Maybe the fans weren't as loud as some of you think they should be and maybe there were some empty seats (on TV Koch looked packed), but the favorable comments by the ESPN guys announcing the game were superlative.

Numerous times they highly praised the student section and the overall atmosphere at Koch.

Time-after-time they highly praised the fact that Koch had been sold out for 44 consective performances and talked about our fan support.

These type of postive comments about our program and fans going out over National TV are priceless for recognition and our recruiting program.

Comment

Working...
                                X