Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has GREG MARSHALL BENCHED CHADRACK LUFILE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I just looked at this turkey's username. Looks like an obvious attempt to drive traffic to his website. Spammer?

Comment

Originally posted by Grindtography.com View Post
      Chadrack Lufile is a former all Canadian highschool player? Last year he was on a top 5 juco team in the nation and started! This coach must have power trips....Why isn't it about playing raw basketball? The whole of Canada is watching this coach bench a pure talent 6'9 250 WORK HORSE/NATURE TEAM PLAYER. The Shockers need to fire the coach he's horrible. Good luck benching Chadrack against CREIGHTON:greedy_dollars: Chadrack could guard the coaches son with no problem. But again Mr. Mar:greedy_dollars:hall will probably just let his team turn the ball over and turn the ball over and turn the ball over...Why continue to watch your guards cost you the game? Switch up your defense run a 1-2-1 or 2-1-2 if your guards can't play defense. Chadrack obviously should of went to Georgetown where they actually run a structured offense. Who doesn't remember NBA Brooklyn Nets "Reggie Evans" (arguably one of the best rebounders in the NBA) Tweeting about his visit last season to Coffeyville? "Chadrack being the toughest player he's played against who gave him a black eye on the court from a simple boxing out drill." Some coaches hide in college and lose games on purpose because they're afraid to face real life. Chadrack will get his time one day and he will SHOCK the NATION! His last game he had 3rebs in 4 mins??

FACT: December 8th 10 rebs(20mins)and December 20th 12 rebs (24mins) The league leader averages 12 rebs like coach OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-One of many ANGRY ESPN package holders....

P.S.S- How many championships would Michael Jordan and the Bulls win with out Dennis Rodman????

why is he benched??
      Thanks for your analysis @Trueshock:.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Ok, I just looked at this turkey's username. Looks like an obvious attempt to drive traffic to his website. Spammer?
        Who would click on a link from an idiot?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Definitely trueshock version 2.0.

Can em both.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

This type of thread pisses me off to no end. In order to point out the ignorance and selfishness of the poster, you tend to point out negatives of a fine young man's game, who is working his ass off day in and day out.

CJ deserves better than this. Im sure GM would love nothing more than to have CJ become a dominant threat down low, but his job is to win gamed, which, from what I can tell, is happening. His job isnt to showcase individual players.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Go away, moron.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

This whole thread is a wast of bandwith ,,, someone breakout the TROLLAWAY
                From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Whoever this is, I'd say he's the Shockers' version of LuskingforGuttin.

Good laughs. Please don't post anywhere else.

Comment

I believe Coach GM doesn't like Canadian ballers. Both Wiggins and CJ are not getting their playing time and showing how good Canadians can play. If the word got out, less American players would get less playing time and be overtaken by the Canadians. GM is doing the right thing by recruiting the Canadian players and benching them so the Americans can play more. I know EO is not from America but he's not Canadian so that's why he has played more minutes than CJ. Now if only the Shockers can get Wiggin's brother who is the #1 recruit and bench him, it would be a great day for America and Shocker Nation.

Comment

This board is under attack.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

A good Strange Brew picture would be good right now, but I'm still learning how to embed pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Grindtography.com View Post
                          Chadrack Lufile is a former all Canadian highschool player? Last year he was on a top 5 juco team in the nation and started! This coach must have power trips....Why isn't it about playing raw basketball? The whole of Canada is watching this coach bench a pure talent 6'9 250 WORK HORSE/NATURE TEAM PLAYER. The Shockers need to fire the coach he's horrible. Good luck benching Chadrack against CREIGHTON:greedy_dollars: Chadrack could guard the coaches son with no problem. But again Mr. Mar:greedy_dollars:hall will probably just let his team turn the ball over and turn the ball over and turn the ball over...Why continue to watch your guards cost you the game? Switch up your defense run a 1-2-1 or 2-1-2 if your guards can't play defense. Chadrack obviously should of went to Georgetown where they actually run a structured offense. Who doesn't remember NBA Brooklyn Nets "Reggie Evans" (arguably one of the best rebounders in the NBA) Tweeting about his visit last season to Coffeyville? "Chadrack being the toughest player he's played against who gave him a black eye on the court from a simple boxing out drill." Some coaches hide in college and lose games on purpose because they're afraid to face real life. Chadrack will get his time one day and he will SHOCK the NATION! His last game he had 3rebs in 4 mins??

FACT: December 8th 10 rebs(20mins)and December 20th 12 rebs (24mins) The league leader averages 12 rebs like coach OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S-One of many ANGRY ESPN package holders....

P.S.S- How many championships would Michael Jordan and the Bulls win with out Dennis Rodman????

why is he benched??
                          I'm not a big fan of the 1-2-1. Mainly because I'd prefer to have 5 people play defense.
                          It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
                            I believe Coach GM doesn't like Canadian ballers. Both Wiggins and CJ are not getting their playing time and showing how good Canadians can play. If the word got out, less American players would get less playing time and be overtaken by the Canadians. GM is doing the right thing by recruiting the Canadian players and benching them so the Americans can play more. I know EO is not from America but he's not Canadian so that's why he has played more minutes than CJ. Now if only the Shockers can get Wiggin's brother who is the #1 recruit and bench him, it would be a great day for America and Shocker Nation.
                            I honestly can't tell if you are serious. If you are, all I can do is shake my head and wonder at some people's reasoning. If it was not said seriously, you need to add a smiley face or something to give us a clue. This is almost as ridiculous a post (if said seriously) as the beginning post -- actually, I'm not sure which one is the more ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                              I honestly can't tell if you are serious. If you are, all I can do is shake my head and wonder at some people's reasoning. If it was not said seriously, you need to add a smiley face or something to give us a clue. This is almost as ridiculous a post (if said seriously) as the beginning post -- actually, I'm not sure which one is the more ridiculous.
                              My sarcasm meter was pegged fully to the right when I read it.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Mental Health Alert!!

I hope the OP doesn't own any firearms.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X