No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redbirds better hold on. I've already calculated the pic em scores with them winning.
    In the fast lane

Comment

• now down to 15, 55-40
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Make that 13, 55-42.

Illinois State has talent, but they are a horribly coached team. I had this one in ink too, but stand by.

If ISU somehow blows this, they might as well forfeit the rest of the season.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Redbirds win 70-56.
          In the fast lane

Comment

• SIU was awful in the first half. Their lack of height really showed up against Carmichael and Wilkins. Carmichael had 18 and Wilkins had 9. It didn't hurt that Tyler Brown had a nice night from beyond the arc either. Brown finished with 6 treys and 22 points overall.
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like Mitch Holthaus is back doing Valley games. At least I hope this was the first of many.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                  Sounds like Mitch Holthaus is back doing Valley games. At least I hope this was the first of many.
                  He's never been gone. He was cut back a bit, but he's been doing them every year. His first appearance usually happens towards the end of the NFL season.

He did the Valley Tourney last year, like always.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    He's never been gone. He was cut back a bit, but he's been doing them every year. His first appearance usually happens towards the end of the NFL season.

He did the Valley Tourney last year, like always.
                    I heard him a lot last year. This was the first time this year. I was worried he wouldn't be back this year.

Last year he was "the voice of the Valley". This year they didn't even mention him in their press releases on the Valley TV games- they mentioned a few other names but no Mitch Holthaus- so I had assumed he wouldn't be back. I am glad that is not the case.

Comment

• Mitch is fantastic and a real ambassador for the MVC and especially WSU.

I'm not a K-State fan, but I would always listen to Mitch. I am not a Chiefs fan, but I will listen to Mitch. Darned good person as well.

Comment

• At least Mitch is a pro at what he does. Unlike some hacks that cant get names right.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Bump.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Drake being Drake.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Drake wins.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• Creighton 69 Drake 74 F

Comment

Working...
                                X