MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
    Why is McDermott on the bench with the game on the line? Elite players need to be able to make plays to win close games. Is his defense really THAT bad?
    The terms "good" and "bad" only apply to things that exist.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Maybe if they didn't predict going 18-0 in the Valley, and that no one is even on the same level as them, this crap wouldn't be so effing funny.

Start calling Creighton the hare, we are the tortoise.

Happens every year, they get all the love and quick start ealry, but in the end, we win the conference.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
        Another classic post blames WSU and its siu defense for wearing them down in tonights loss.
        If we beat them twice in one week, do we get the tiebreaker?
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Another classic post blames WSU and its siu defense for wearing them down in tonights loss.
          Awesome. We're so in their heads that we're still beating them.

Not a rivalry. Remember that Bj.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
            I never knew that the WU costumed was manned by a zombie. Learn something every day I guess.
            The walking dead are hot stuff these days!

Comment

• Can't wait for the first complaint about the only 3-game road trip in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                I like that Drake has a live mascot. I think we should do that.

A bulldog is easy. A bunch of wheat in a pot is not very exciting.

Comment

• Just perused the Panther board, and yes, it's official. There are fans there talking about UNI and the bubble and how they're slowly aligning towards a 2nd place finish.

Don't believe me? Here you go. I kid you not!

(Scroll down about half way in the thread)

It's amazing what wins against SIU can do to a fanbase... well, that ​fanbase.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Just perused the Panther board, and yes, it's official. There are fans there talking about UNI and the bubble and how they're slowly aligning towards a 2nd place finish.

I think some on their fan board have rabies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      Can't wait for the first complaint about the only 3-game road trip in the league.
                      Ice Capades or something using the rental Arena this week.

Comment

Just perused the Panther board, and yes, it's official. There are fans there talking about UNI and the bubble and how they're slowly aligning towards a 2nd place finish.

For all that's holy, not only that but the at large talk has begun again. But wait, NO bad losses! They have 2 road wins all season, and they're ready to run the table the rest of the way.

Just remember folks, these idiots may teach your children someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          For all that's holy, not only that but the at large talk has begun again. But wait, NO bad losses! They have 2 road wins all season, and they're ready to run the table the rest of the way.

They could surprise me but descent chance they lose their next 3 games. @Indy St, @ E-ville, Wichita State

Comment

I thought for sure you were just yanking my chain until I made the mistake of clicking the link. I'll tell you what though....they should just schedule top 10 teams on the road from now on. It's perfect for them. One, they'll get some cash to keep their 1 indoor crapper clean and two, even though they'll lose every game, their mentally challenged fans can keep hope alive on an at-large birth as long as they have enough games remaining to theoretically finish .500. A great use of resources if you ask me.

What a bunch of ******* idiots.
                            Last edited by EAGLE; January 24, 2013, 03:01 AM. Reason: dirty words

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Whatever you do, don't move to Iowa if you have kids in school.

Or Omaha for any reason -- apparently WSU beat the Blueboys twice and only had to face them on the court once to do it. Based on this, you'd have to think WSU deserves the tiebreaker even if they do end up splitting.

Comment

• The headline on Sportscenter is number 17 Creighton Rallies??????? They lost lolololol
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X