MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
    Yeah, but how does he pronounce Oh-RUP-Cake!???
    The announcers for ESPN for the Creighton-WSU game had absolutely no trouble saying "O-roo-pay"
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Just perused the Panther board, and yes, it's official. There are fans there talking about UNI and the bubble and how they're slowly aligning towards a 2nd place finish.

Don't believe me? Here you go. I kid you not!

(Scroll down about half way in the thread)

It's amazing what wins against SIU can do to a fanbase... well, that ​fanbase.
      Could make a killing if we just knew what they were smoking...
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I got a contact high just reading their board.

Barring any significant meltdowns by us or CU, the only way the MVC gets a third team at this point is by winning in St. Louis.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Not sure if anyone read the CU breakdown on the CBS power pyramid, but it mentioned CU has lost 2 consecutive games in the valley every year since 2000.
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            I got a contact high just reading their board.

Barring any significant meltdowns by us or CU, the only way the MVC gets a third team at this point is by winning in St. Louis.
            Indiana State has an outside chance of being on the bubble (although last night's loss to Illinois State doesn't help) considering that their RPI is currently ~50 and they have wins over Ole Miss and Miami. Considering that UNI is about 40 spots behind Indiana State in the RPI, has already lost to Indiana State in Cedar Rapids, and doesn't have a single win that is as good as either Ole Miss or Miami, they must be absolutely crazy if they think that they would be the 3rd team out of the MVC to make the dance (especially since Indiana State's odds aren't even that great at this point).
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
              Not sure if anyone read the CU breakdown on the CBS power pyramid, but it mentioned CU has lost 2 consecutive games in the valley every year since 2000.
              I noticed that too. I was just last week jokingly telling a friend that creightons three game skid was fast approaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                Indiana State has an outside chance of being on the bubble (although last night's loss to Illinois State doesn't help) considering that their RPI is currently ~50 and they have wins over Ole Miss and Miami. Considering that UNI is about 40 spots behind Indiana State in the RPI, has already lost to Indiana State in Cedar Rapids, and doesn't have a single win that is as good as either Ole Miss or Miami, they must be absolutely crazy if they think that they would be the 3rd team out of the MVC to make the dance (especially since Indiana State's odds aren't even that great at this point).
                That all makes sense, but those fans see them running the board the rest of the way, because beating SIU at home is a good barometer for how you'll do against CU and WSU and @ Indiana State, for example.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  I'll agree with that, but I just don't see ISUb's "outside chance" being realistic at this point, so for all intents and purposes I'm counting them out. I think for them to be in it would take an act of God and/or a win in St. Louis. But, yes, totally agree that if any team has a one in a million chance, it's ISUb and for sure not UNI.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Indiana State loses on the road at Drake tonight 74-71 in OT.

Comment

• This helps. They are in control of the tiebreak until we beat them in Terre Haute so we need to right the ship and get a little separation.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                        Why is McDermott on the bench with the game on the line? Elite players need to be able to make plays to win close games. Is his defense really THAT bad?
                        Sorry i dont post often. just really read now but im from des moines and know some Drake students. McDermott took himself out of the game. He was fairly sick and from what I understand, felt he had so little energy that was doing more harm than good for him to stay in. Was actually throwing up at half time per one of my Drake friends.

Comment

• 17-16 Creighton over Indiana State with 7:35 left in half.
                          In the fast lane

Comment

• 26-20 Indiana State at the under 4.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• 35-24 at the half. ISUb over CU. Wow look at that, both teams are moving the ball around the perimeter quickly, not pausing to dribble. We used to do that.

Comment

• Hate to say it, but Lansing is doing a hell of a job this year. If he gets the Trees to their 2nd tournament in 3 years that would be quite a feat.

Comment

Working...
                                X