No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that Drake has a live mascot. I think we should do that.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Just saw the end of the Drake game. How frustrating can it be to be CU right now? Blow two games in a row by not being able to hit a shot at the end of the game.

Comment

• #222.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I don't know if I should be happy about being in first place alone or frustrated at Creighton for screwing up national exposure for the Valley and making our victory over them look less impressive.

Oh, who cares, we're #1!
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            #222.
            No, they are #79 now!
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• CU losing to Drake just offsets our loss at Evansville.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                I like that Drake has a live mascot. I think we should do that.
                I never knew that the WU costumed was manned by a zombie. Learn something every day I guess.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Shox now, essentially have a 2 game lead.

UNI's at large profile just got better.

(I don't know how, but it did)
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    At least Mitch is a pro at what he does. Unlike some hacks that cant get names right.
                    Yeah, but how does he pronounce Oh-RUP-Cake!???
                    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      Just saw the end of the Drake game. How frustrating can it be to be CU right now? Blow two games in a row by not being able to hit a shot at the end of the game.
                      Why is McDermott on the bench with the game on the line? Elite players need to be able to make plays to win close games. Is his defense really THAT bad?
                      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Drake fans storm the court almost caused a technical. Glad Wichita fans are classier than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                          Why is McDermott on the bench with the game on the line? Elite players need to be able to make plays to win close games. Is his defense really THAT bad?
                          Can we just start calling him Oug McErmott?
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Can we just start calling him Oug McErmott?
                            FTW.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• The cretin board is melting down and they have been screwed two games in a row by the refs. LMAO Several are also saying they will be glad to go to the Parochial league so "these" kind of losses won't hurt them as bad. I have news for them, THEY may be the Drake in another league.

Comment

• Another classic post blames WSU and its siu defense for wearing them down in tonights loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X