Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aShock4life
    he was very upbeat and positive
    Because he knows he's only got to put up with this crap for 2 1/2 more months then he's outta here like last year. :D

Comment

• There is NO WAY he leaves now.He will build something special here and go down as the most beloved coach in program history.

Comment

• ^explain no way.

Going back home is pretty tempting in and of itself.

Comment

• I dont have any inside info,its just a feeling i have about him and his character.

Comment

• Coach has honor. He's a stereotypical southern gentleman, a man with good values. Both jobs are challenging very challenging. Hopefully Coach relishes a great challenge in the midwest.

Comment

• Probably the biggest reason iam convinced is because everyone knew Odom's days were numbered,which makes it very different from the West Virginia job and the 1 and done with Huggy.If GM wanted the USC job he would have waited without uprooting his family,and as you recall that was a very big issue with the Marshall family.Besides who moves thier in-laws half way across the country and then does it again the next year?

Comment

• I dont really think that the USC job is that great...yes it is in a BCS conference...but the outgoing coach touched on an important aspect of some of his frustration and it was also elaborated on in the previously mentioned charlotte article....that ever since USC left the ACC that the fan base/student fan base has not been interested in playing the kentucky and alabamas of the SEC they realize the regional ACC teams like Duke, NC, NC state ect...was were the interest was at for their fans...and after their departure it hasnt been the same there. Which is also the area they have been non competitive in recruiting as well....anyway just some more food for thought..
                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Besides who moves thier in-laws half way across the country and then does it again the next year?
                  Yes but you have to wonder about some guy that is so henpecked by his wife that he has to drag his in-laws half way across the country.
                  Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                    Besides who moves thier in-laws half way across the country and then does it again the next year?
                    Yes but you have to wonder about some guy that is so henpecked by his wife that he has to drag his in-laws half way across the country.
                    Shirley, you've made your share of silly statements but with this one you have ventured into a new and unchartered area of stupidity.

Comment

• I cant believe people are comparing Bob Huggins with Gregg Marshall.

Seriously stop and think about it

Comment

• it's more than a share. Virtually all of her statements and declarations are silly.

Comment

• Damn Shirley thats rough,seems to me like as a woman you would appreciate a guy who loves his wife that much...sorry i would like to finish my thought but my wife is really mad right now,i should see if there is anything i can do to appease her.

Comment

• Why drag the in-laws anywhere?
                            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

• Now that's totally uncalled for JJ.

Comment

• WOW....that was unfortunate

Comment

Working...
                                X