No announcement yet.

Marshall to issue statement...Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why would SC want _another_ former WSU coach?
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• I thought it was strange how upbeat GM was in the postgame, especially compared to after other recent defeats. Probably silly to speculate from this but doesn't seem like a great sign.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• ^yeah, I feel weird Coach being so upbeat like this. Sure, he's been happy but not really this upbeat and positive after a loss

Comment

• Originally posted by Hotel Paper
          ^yeah, I feel weird Coach being so upbeat like this. Sure, he's been happy but not really this upbeat and positive after a loss
          Bruce told him to calm down and enjoy the ride, and now you guys want him angry again?
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

• Things that make you go hmmmmm?
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Coach to be angry again? like "getting that T" angry?

Comment

• anyone catch his postgame comments, attitude ect...
                1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUShokker
                  anyone catch his postgame comments, attitude ect...
                  Kind of giddy...
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• ^after the game, he said we getting close to a victory. Closer and closer.

Comment

• he was very upbeat and positive

Comment

• Don`t forget the Marshall show on KNSS Monday night from Applebees. Depending on what he says Monday, that will be an interesting listen. :good:

Comment

• He sounded fairly upbeat after the Illinois St. game, so I wouldn't read anything into it. I think he's just come to a realization about the team he has. He was probably upbeat because he watched his team fight. He saw Mantas have a good game and Aaron show a little shooting touch. He saw a team that got very little from it's seniors but still didn't give up. He saw his developing PG only have two turnovers against SIU's pressure (and one of those was unforced).

"I'm not worried." - SubGod22

Comment

• I am not going to read into anything..I think no matter what happens it could be awhile before we actually know..and I think we'll be ok regardless..Wichita State is a great place to coach...!

Comment

• I'm counting on the realationship betwwen Coach's and The Stutz family. He glows with pride talking about how he wishes Garrett was here now, how good Garrett is.

Comment

• Marshall has sounded PO'd after every loss under 10 pts, and has been "positive" after every loss by 10+.

By the time the game is close to being over, he already knows he's lost and accepted it-gotten over it-by the time he's gotten on the radio.

Comment

Working...
                                X