No announcement yet.

MVCFANS: How to survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to post over there because there is so much potential for education. I view it as my duty to help them out, so Cold, I will test out whether the censors have relaxed. :)

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
      I like to post over there because there is so much potential for education. I view it as my duty to help them out, so Cold, I will test out whether the censors have relaxed. :)
      Hahahah
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I would like to audit your course but I will only be taking notes and spectating. :)

T

...:cool:

Comment

After this, I'm beginning to come around. I may not post over there because I'm young and not that smart, but I will agree that it is the civic duty of shocker fans to educate fans of other valley schools. Perhaps they are just misled and need our help. They are all shocker fans at heart anyway, when you really get down to it. I know this because they all post on our board.

Comment

Report your findings here please.

I might try it out as well but I honestly am losing desire at that place. For one, I know it'll be the same ol' sh*t.

I'm sure Cold has a point about the numbers as MVC Chris does like to pimp his website out to other message boards in a desperate bid for traffic. Having a fair moderation method will be the only way to save that place from certain internet death. Doubt it happens.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

OK, I posted in the thread about where you would finish if you lost your star player. I suspect the post will see the light of day sometime in the Year 2525, if it survives the iron-fisted censors scrutiny.

Comment

OK, I posted in the thread about where you would finish if you lost your star player. I suspect the post will see the light of day sometime in the Year 2525, if it survives the iron-fisted censors scrutiny.
                You must be in timeout corner. Just checked...no ISASO post. Naughty boy you!!!

Comment

"How to survive MVCFans"

Simple - Flush it. Once it goes down the drain the smell tends to not grow any stronger.

If we're actually going to have a posting presence there, be adamant about following the guidelines. Ignoring the BJ, InSU, UNI, and MSU trolls is very difficult. They go for the 'nads with some of their posts, and the mods won't hold them back one inch. You gotta ignore all that and just keep on with posting your opinions of the teams - and not the posters. Is it worth it to put up with the grief when you can't fight back?
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I see there are a few more Shocker fans on MVCFans. That's good. But remember, use quality not quantify of effort. Start new threads, provide "education" in current threads, etc.

ISASO, if you are still having problems, I would create a new screen name. Change your style a bit as well. Not your content, just your style.

Wichita State has by far the largest fanbase in the MVC. We need to have at least 9x the participation on that forum than other schools.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      "How to survive MVCFans"

Simple - Flush it. Once it goes down the drain the smell tends to not grow any stronger.

If we're actually going to have a posting presence there, be adamant about following the guidelines. Ignoring the BJ, InSU, UNI, and MSU trolls is very difficult. They go for the 'nads with some of their posts, and the mods won't hold them back one inch. You gotta ignore all that and just keep on with posting your opinions of the teams - and not the posters. Is it worth it to put up with the grief when you can't fight back?
                      You have been pushing it there quite a bit recently. I don't see you holding back. In fact, I would advise that you take a bit of the "whine" tone out of your posts. Stop complaining and just get down to business.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                        I see there are a few more Shocker fans on MVCFans. That's good. But remember, use quality not quantify of effort. Start new threads, provide "education" in current threads, etc.

ISASO, if you are still having problems, I would create a new screen name. Change your style a bit as well. Not your content, just your style.

Wichita State has by far the largest fanbase in the MVC. We need to have at least 9x the participation on that forum than other schools.

T

I hope Shocker fans avoid joining that site; it is a joke. Reading it is fun but posting there is silly; you're wrong (in the view of posters there) no matter what you say.
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          "How to survive MVCFans"
                          Fixed. ;)
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

On another topic, why are we still recruiting 2013 players?

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                              On another topic, why are we still recruiting 2013 players?
                              It's been said numerous times, "recruiting is like shaving, if you don't do it every day, you look like a bum.” :chuncky:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I am going to make a concerted effort to make it over to the other Mbbbs or whatever it is this season. I have a friend tell me about MVCFans every once in awhile but it sounds like I am not missing anything anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X