Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
      Quincy Ballard just announced he is returning to finish as a Shocker.
      Here is the Yahoo link to the article: https://www.yahoo.com/news/boy-dream...ycsrp_catchall
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by giskard View Post
        Quincy Ballard just announced he is returning to finish as a Shocker.
        Man maybe it’s my older age, or Colby choosing to leave with this right after, but reading this **** from Taylor makes me tear up just a bit now a days.

Go Q and Go Shox.

Comment

• Nice to see there are still some loyalty in college sports
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• That story on Quincy got me...

One thing is for sure, we'll have some great young men in the program next year.

Comment

• CR may not be in all that big of demand. Just guessing but I am thinking he wants to be closer to home. He has a starting spot here and is a good fit here. Leaving for a higher profile program comes with risks, uncertainty and potential disappointment. I am thinking he reconsiders if he doesn't get some quick attention from a higher profile school.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                That story on Quincy got me...

One thing is for sure, we'll have some great young men in the program next year.
                A million times this.

Comment

• Also Taylor is ****ing good at his job.

Comment

• That story right there is EXACTLY what it means and takes to be a Shocker. It's that determination and refusal to take no for an answer. It's the chip on the shoulder and having to earn everything you have gotten. It's what all of the Shocker greats possess. And why he is EXACTLY the perfect player to wear a WSU uniform.

Thank you Quincy!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                      That story on Quincy got me...

I have a feeling Quincy Acy is also a big part of QB's staying here.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Great news!!!

Now, coaches, go get three players to put on the floor with Q who will give him a chance to play in the dance!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

I have a feeling Quincy Acy is also a big part of QB's staying here.
                          It is
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Toward the end of the season, Ballard was showing some post moves and a hook shot he didn't have early in the year. He was even taking some shots in the 5' - 10' range. If he can get those elements into his game going, look out!

I think he can make it to G League after next year. Maybe NBA if he can have a breakout year past what he did this year. If he can make it to the NBA, then Mills, Acy, and WSU will be an attractive destination for post players who are "borderline" league after college.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              Toward the end of the season, Ballard was showing some post moves and a hook shot he didn't have early in the year. He was even taking some shots in the 5' - 10' range. If he can get those elements into his game going, look out!

I think he can make it to G League after next year. Maybe NBA if he can have a breakout year past what he did this year. If he can make it to the NBA, then Mills, Acy, and WSU will be an attractive destination for post players who are "borderline" league after college.
                              I hope so! Part of what made fHCGM and his staff attractive to those "tweener" players is the fact there was a proven track record of getting player's skillsets up to "next level ready", whether that was NBA, G League, or overseas pro ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Toward the end of the season, Ballard was showing some post moves and a hook shot he didn't have early in the year. He was even taking some shots in the 5' - 10' range. If he can get those elements into his game going, look out!

It's all about guards feeding him the ball and getting him involved. One thing Cortes was AWESOME at. Looking forward to that duo alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X