Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love salt.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
      Per X (twitter), Pelfrey just donated $5000.
      I'm in for a Silver Pass ($50/Month) which is obviously not near Pelf generosity although probably a relatively bigger sacrifice for me than for Pelf. But I love Pelf's loyalty and support. He could easily be a little bitter but he is totally the opposite.

Only 4,989 $500 donors to go. I'm counting Pelf as 10.

Someplace they need to have a goal thermometer.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        Rogers will probably end up at Memphis.....watch
        Well, at least you'll know who you can beat off the dribble.

Comment

• 747 as of 5 pm

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
            Maybe there is a Kyle Wilson type out there.
            An aside to the thread topic; my wife teaches tennis to Kyle's kids. I wonder if the basketball alums give to Armchair?

Comment

• Per taylor sounds like rogers wasn’t driven by nil. That’s interesting, also good news. But now I wonder what it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                Per taylor sounds like rogers wasn’t driven by nil. That’s interesting, also good news. But now I wonder what it was.
                Perhaps a desire for post-season play. However, not sure where Taylor got his info. If it is something Colby said regarding NIL I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                  Per taylor sounds like rogers wasn’t driven by nil. That’s interesting, also good news. But now I wonder what it was.
                  As unfortunate as it is, I wouldn't be surprised if he just wants a better chance at the NCAAT and a winning season.

Comment

• CR is a loss. AI is a loss as well. But one thing that I have preached to my employees and my sons, " no one is irreplaceable ". What is irreplaceable is team chemistry, which was beginning to take some shape. I just hope we get young high motor guys that can drive and draw a foul, as well as pass and shoot.
                    I promise they are out there, now just go find them.

Comment

• I wonder if Isaac McBride at ORU has any interest in following his old coach now that he can transfer for free. Similar profile to CR.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post

An aside to the thread topic; my wife teaches tennis to Kyle's kids. I wonder if the basketball alums give to Armchair?
                        If he has boys tell her to teach them to hang up the racket and grab and basketball

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Similar to Dexter Dennis' weakness, but DD did get a cup of coffee in the big show.
                          DD could play mean defense. CR does not have that.

I would have loved for him to stay and I hope he reconsiders. But, my fear is that he has people in his ear telling him unrealistic things about what kind of NIL deal he can get.

Comment

• Dakota chimes in…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• DD over CR all day long...................DEFENSE

Comment

• IB did recruit him…….

Comment

Working...
                                X