Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Sounds about right
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• No surprises here.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        image.png

Kung Wu - my copy and paste photos are coming out tiny. Any suggestions?
        As were mine. I figured you were being kinky....i mean working working out the kinks.

Comment

• Quincy inviting shocker fans to his I’m leaving announcement would be objectively hilarious. But yeah that seems like good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            image.png

Kung Wu - my copy and paste photos are coming out tiny. Any suggestions?
            Kung Wu Asking for a friend, whenever he unbuckles and zips down, "it'" comes out tiny. If you resolve WstateU issue, my friend could use a little 411 too.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Kung Wu Asking for a friend, whenever he unbuckles and zips down, "it'" comes out tiny. If you resolve WstateU issue, my friend could use a little 411 too.
              Ballard has the same problem, but it's an optical illusion based on the relationship to the length of his legs.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If he is making an announcement- it either he is going to the portal or announcing for the draft.

It not news “I’m playing basketball next year”
                He just joined the shocker faithful Facebook group. I standby my prediction.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

If he is making an announcement- it either he is going to the portal or announcing for the draft.

It not news “I’m playing basketball next year”
                  Guys announce they are staying put all the time. In fact I’m pretty sure Q did this last year after the coaching change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post

He just joined the shocker faithful Facebook group. I standby my prediction.
                    He better watch out, they will throw him out for just looking crossways

Comment

• Record numbers of college basketball players have entered the transfer portal, but NIL is likely not the reason for many

Comment

• I am almost 100% sure we will not be looking for a shot blocking big in the transfer portal.
                        Last edited by Onegreatracer; March 20, 2024, 10:09 PM. Reason: Gave away the goodies
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          Record numbers of college basketball players have entered the transfer portal, but NIL is likely not the reason for many

Interesting read.

Comment

• I just find it odd that a player would want to join a social media fan page. Perhaps there are others, but I kind of doubt it. Would think it would be some kind of team/department policy while under scholarship that they shouldn’t. I guess its legit, but it sure seems odd to me.

Or am I incorrect for assuming he joined the SF fan page?

Comment

• I kind of like when players announce they are staying, rather than just staying and announcing nothing, in this era of portal craziness. Gets me hyped up.

Would be cool to see QB take another run at the WSU single-season blocks record.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                I kind of like when players announce they are staying, rather than just staying and announcing nothing, in this era of portal craziness. Gets me hyped up.

Would be cool to see QB take another run at the WSU single-season blocks record.
                                Especially if the track record is quite literally zero communication from the coaches and athletic department about what's going on.

Comment

Working...
                                X