Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
    Mills general kept kids at ORU out of the portal although it's a little different now with NIL
    To be fair, NIL was happening anyways just under everybody’s nose. Kid like Abmas, I’m sure he had some crazy offers. No way the high majors didn’t have a way to poach him. So credit goes to Mills for being able to retain him. Really impressive, and kind of goes unrecognized.

I’m just dying to know what he actually does now. On one hand things were finally clicking at the end and we came close to beating the tourney champ (probably would have if we weren’t on tired legs). On the other, there’s still obviously some major issues with the team construction.

Who knows, maybe it’s better that we don’t churn a lot of players.

i still think though that class balancing needs to happen. Too senior heavy at the moment by far

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Hey......where can I find this video ?
      Give this a try... I think it's the same one. Posted 8 years ago; surprised I hadn't seen it before.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• image.png
        Looks like positive news from Ballards family on Shocker Faithful.

"Shocker Nation, Quincy Ballard has finally joined Facebook and has a message for all. Please tune in Friday at noon on his FB page!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
          image.png

"Shocker Nation, Quincy Ballard has finally joined Facebook and has a message for all. Please tune in Friday at noon on his FB page!!!"
          Or is it going to be a formal "I am entering the portal. Thanks for everything Shocker Nation!"

Lol

I am hoping his relationship with Quincy Acy helps on this one.

Although hopefully the outcry by fans about putting him in over Pohto resonated with him and his family. Who knows.
          Last edited by shockerfan; March 20, 2024, 12:16 PM.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            Hey......where can I find this video ?
            The nine minute version is on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/138042814

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Offered by WSU out of HS, although that was the previous staff.

View the profile of Georgetown Hoyas Guard Rowan Brumbaugh on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Comment

• Originally posted by WINGdingBALLfling View Post
                image.png

.... With that being said...

Comment

• This is hilarious!!

Comment

• I'm guessing he entering the NBA draft or he's announcing he is staying at WSU.
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• 620 as of 1 pm. Still over 120 teams playing some sort of post season.

Edit: 652 as of 3:30 pm
                      Last edited by shoxlax; March 20, 2024, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for everything Catholic Care Center. With that being said I’m entering the portal to search for a new Senior living destination as part of my journey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

.... With that being said...
                          He accepted my friend request, that’s a good sign?! Haha
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            This is hilarious!!

image.png
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm guessing he entering the NBA draft or he's announcing he is staying at WSU.
                              Is he NBA ready? I think he needs another year to develop more offensive chops. That being said I do think he can make it. I already think he’s one of the best bigs we’ve ever had in terms of defense.

Comment

I'm guessing he entering the NBA draft or he's announcing he is staying at WSU.
                                QB in the NBA Draft???? Did I miss a joke somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                                X