Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballard Probably got a well-deserved NL and he is announcing it plus staying at WSU.

Comment

• Ballard coming back would HCPM's job much easier.

Comment

• Remember, declaring for the draft doesn't mean you think you will get drafted, but it allows you get feedback from the pre-draft process so you know what you need to work on for your final year.

Comment

• I doubt Quincy would pre-announce a departure announcement. I could see him saying he's testing the NBA draft waters but coming back to WSU. RJ Felton from ECU just did the same thing.

Comment

• image.png

Kung Wu - my copy and paste photos are coming out tiny. Any suggestions?
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              image.png

I'll look into it!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                image.png

008678115f45dcd6646efd5219a8e9db.jpg

My direct copy and paste (using a desktop computer) pasted in small too. I used "Upload from URL" and chose a size to get the full size version.

Looks like GIFs come in small as well. And don't seem to be animating.

image.png

This is an attempt to enter a gif from the "Upload from URL" button. Really small, and not "giffing".

cbc895e8-d599-4ae1-a6d2-770485870058_text.gif
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                  I doubt Quincy would pre-announce a departure announcement. I could see him saying he's testing the NBA draft waters but coming back to WSU. RJ Felton from ECU just did the same thing.
                  This is probably the most likely scenario.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Remember, declaring for the draft doesn't mean you think you will get drafted, but it allows you get feedback from the pre-draft process so you know what you need to work on for your final year.
                    Literally, they can hire an agent and go through the entire process. If they don’t get drafted they can return. Every good player who plans on playing professionally after college should do it.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
                      Ballard Probably got a well-deserved NL and he is announcing it plus staying at WSU.
                      If he is making an announcement- it either he is going to the portal or announcing for the draft.

It not news “I’m playing basketball next year”

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Literally, they can hire an agent and go through the entire process. If they don’t get drafted they can return. Every good player who plans on playing professionally after college should do it.
                        That assuming that they leave a scholarship open for u

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

That assuming that they leave a scholarship open for u
                          In situations where its 99% the players is coming back .. i'm sure there will be one available as long as he also doesn't enter the portal.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Sounds about right
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X