WHERE IS ARMCHAIR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Didn’t Freddy have a connection to WSU ? That’s shitty. Where can I can an email to voice my displeasure. That’s bullshit.
    Just keep in mind you catch more bees with honey than you do with vinegar. There is a way to approach that without putting Freddy's corporate on the defensive and less likely to want to participate in Wichita State's NIL.

Perhaps you express your displeasure to the collective and let them approach Freddy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
      Freddy Simon was a WSU grad.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Armchair no more

AOL - Wichita State NIL collective announces new partner, rebrands to Wheat Shock Collective

They're looking for 5000 people to give an annual gift of $500
        This is not how fundraising works. It’s not the 80/20 rule. More like 95/5 rule. Big dogs give all the money. Community giving is validation for the big dogs that they are putting their money in the right place.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So are Tymber and Tyler still taking 20% off the top? That always seemed excessive to this Shocker Fan, especially with no visibility. I had heard that Kevin Saal and others tried to get their take reduced. That is why I am asking now…

Comment

Started in Wichita in 2002. Over 500 locations.

37 Kansas locations

19 Tennessee

15 North Carolina

They do plan to have over 800 locations by 2030 or something.
              Right, just there are a lot of locations .. didn't know if there was something specific to those two states. Like MKR said, maybe its a franchisee thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                So are Tymber and Tyler still taking 20% off the top? That always seemed excessive to this Shocker Fan, especially with no visibility. I had heard that Kevin Saal and others tried to get their take reduced. That is why I am asking now…
                No clue about that. From looking at some other NILs this afternoon, it seems 10-15% is normal.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

No clue about that. From looking at some other NILs this afternoon, it seems 10-15% is normal.
                  So based on their $2.5 million goal, they get $250,000 between the two for salary and “running the operations”.

Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
                      So are Tymber and Tyler still taking 20% off the top? That always seemed excessive to this Shocker Fan, especially with no visibility. I had heard that Kevin Saal and others tried to get their take reduced. That is why I am asking now…
                      No, definitely not 20%.
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Time for Spangles to step up

Comment

• *Shpanglesh
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Keep in mind that Freddys may still be headquartered here but the ownership is no longer local. But yeah, that’s some BS from them.

Comment

• I don’t get the hating on Freddy’s, who on the present roster would you give a premium NILdeal? Let things play out, dogging on a potential sugar daddy sure seems counterproductive.

Comment

• Maybe Freddy's is upset about WSU partnering with Andy's. Signing Bell to a deal would have been a home run for them.
                                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Working...
                                X