WHERE IS ARMCHAIR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
    Maybe Freddy's is upset about WSU partnering with Andy's. Signing Bell to a deal would have been a home run for them.
    Why? Has to be something beyond just being a local.

Comment

• I forgot that Scott Redler no longer owns Freddy's, although I would assume that he's still connected somehow. I'm fairly certain he's a WSU grad and I know he has ALWAYS been generous in his philanthropic endeavors. You won't find many better people than the Redlers.

I'd bet my arm that if he's not involved, it's because someone else has screwed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        They don't have to support WSU, I don't have to eat there, and I won't until they contribute to WSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
          I don’t get the hating on Freddy’s, who on the present roster would you give a premium NILdeal? Let things play out, dogging on a potential sugar daddy sure seems counterproductive.
          If anything, WSU should be investing their NIL in softball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I forgot that Scott Redler no longer owns Freddy's, although I would assume that he's still connected somehow. I'm fairly certain he's a WSU grad and I know he has ALWAYS been generous in his philanthropic endeavors. You won't find many better people than the Redlers.

I'd bet my arm that if he's not involved, it's because someone else has screwed up.
            Randy Simon is also a WSU grad.

Comment

• Who knows if the Collectives have even approached Freddie's. Wouldn't shock me if they haven't. If that's the case then this is an ACS issue. None of us know what's going on so we are left to speculate.

Comment

• So now that Armpit is dead and officially a failure, I am laying some of the blame for that on Boatright on top of the other buffoonery.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  So now that Armpit is dead and officially a failure, I am laying some of the blame for that on Boatright on top of the other buffoonery.
                  I mean, what can’t he be blamed for?

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I mean, what can’t he be blamed for?

I'll blame him for every damn dandelion that comes up in my yard and every easy putt I miss.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• My guess would be is the non-WSU guys that got involved in starting it thought that they might be able to capitalize and make some easy coin off of the wild west of NIL, then realized that it wasn't so easy and had no real reason to be interested in helping WSU out. Thus leaving the WSU people involved in the dust.

Also I remember a while back on one of the radio stations in town when NIL got going, the person on to talk Armchair was Baty.

Comment

• This NIL needs to really go after corporate sponsors, hard. I don’t mean this come off the wrong way, but are there some attractive female athletes who could become the face of our NIL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          This NIL needs to really go after corporate sponsors, hard. I don’t mean this come off the wrong way, but are there some attractive female athletes who could become the face of our NIL?
                          I have been out of the loop for the last 5–10 years, but there were some STRONG candidates in the first decade of this millennium.

WuDrWu would know NOTHING about what I am referencing. None whatsoever.
                          78-65

Comment

• nm
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Does it really matter?

Comment

• Alright, need some big corporate donors. With Boeing potentially coming back to town, they are going to need to buy some goodwill. I nice big NIL donation is a good start

Comment

Working...
                                X