No announcement yet.

Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources saying Paul Mills is on the short-list for the BYU job - obviously strong religious connection but also used to work with the AD there.
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
      Sources saying Paul Mills is on the short-list for the BYU job - obviously strong religious connection but also used to work with the AD there.
      Lol, Mormon versus Baptist, there is no religious connection unless Paul Mills wants to go witness to the LDS church on their false teachings.

Comment

Sources saying Paul Mills is on the short-list for the BYU job - obviously strong religious connection but also used to work with the AD there.
        newmana.jpg

Comment

maybe something good is brewing here that hopefully I'm missing so far. And I do hope I'm wrong. Otherwise I'm fine with parting with the AAC cellar.
          Phi Alpha

Comment

• I've obviously been critical of Mills... But him leaving right now wouldn't be good. We still have the Anchors of Marshall and Browns contracts (and Wedge) so we aren't any better financially. Also many of the top realistic hires have already moved this off-season.

Comment

• Did a quick search of coaching prospects for BYU. They all seem to turn up the same names, none of which most of us have heard of. All assistant coaches. Apparently the main requirement is to be a member of the LDS church.

Comment

• I did a twitter search of “Paul Mills BYU” and saw only one tweet from a couple years ago that talked about him and former BYU coach being on the rise.

I’m not worried about this one.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                  I did a twitter search of “Paul Mills BYU” and saw only one tweet from a couple years ago that talked about him and former BYU coach being on the rise.

I’m not worried about this one.
                  Wsushockerdude was just trolling. I think he was one of the guys who was spreading fake news that Max Abmas was even considering coming to WSU.

I have seen several lists of BYU candidates, most are assistant coaches out in that area and Mills has never been mentioned.

Comment

• BYU is looking for candidates who have multiple wives to coordinate the moving so that the coach can get to recruiting right away.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                      BYU is looking for candidates who have multiple wives to coordinate the moving so that the coach can get to recruiting right away.
                      well... find an advantage and go!
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

Sources? lol
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That’s pretty funny… and illogical.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Wsushockerdude was just trolling. I think he was one of the guys who was spreading fake news that Max Abmas was even considering coming to WSU.

I have seen several lists of BYU candidates, most are assistant coaches out in that area and Mills has never been mentioned.
                            I can tell you that there was *something* there. How much exactly, I don’t know…but it was at least significantly higher than Danny Ainge possibilities.
                            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Abmas was definitely considering coming here. We were only about 2500 people short.
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Abmas was definitely considering coming here. We were only about 2500 people short.
                                2500 people short .. or a few really big people

Comment

Working...
                                X