Paul Mills Not Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

It was clearly inconclusive dumbass! That’s why they are paying him 8 million dollars. You have common sense alright. Literallly everyone on earth has as much sense as you.

it was inconclusive enough that they were still going to keep him upon conditions. It was just a big “woke joke”. But you and Patty can snuggle at Starbucks about that. Meantime, we suffer for it.
    Woke joke is right! I think you're both partly correct. Marshall never changed, was never innocent, but got made an example of by a feckless EX-WSU president who rode in on his holy chariot fueled by hot Woke gas.

Wouldn't it have been great if ButtLip had the stones to fall on his sword saving Marshall and WSU's athletic program. Instead... he goes down as the biggest AssLip Reject AD in the history of D1 sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

And let you win? Daddy didn't raise no quitter.
      Then stop biitching about it.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post

And let you win? Daddy didn't raise no quitter.
        OH, NO!!!! Between you and Fev, this could go on forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Aww blow it out your ass Snowflake. You ain't the first poster to be taken to task on this forum, and you won't be the last. Maybe the most contemptible...

patriarchy.jpg

Comment

• Just ridiculous that Ballard only has what, five maybe six minutes in this game? Makes me think Mills is disturbing playing time just to keep people from transferring.

Comment

• Grumbles are just getting louder. There had better be improvement next season…

Comment

• Time to change the thread name.Drop the grumble bit.
                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                  Time to change the thread name.Drop the grumble bit.
                  The only reason it's not a hot seat is because we don't have the money for gas to turn on the stove under his seat

Comment

• I got you. Heating pad on warm. Works wonders on my arthritic neck.
                    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Grumbles are just getting louder. There had better be improvement next season…
                      I really don't see anything at this point that leads me to believe things will be better next year. Will have to see what the roster looks like but mostly the same Coaching Staff will be in place and the Head Coach doesn't seem overly willing to take respon.isbility for the product he is putting on the court this year.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 26, 2024, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I really don't anything at this point that leads me to believe things will be better next year. Will have to see what the roster looks like but mostly the same Coaching Staff will be in place and the Head Coach doesn't seem overly willing to take respoinsbility for the product he is putting on the court this year.
                        Regardless how difficult it might be to replace 10 players, if he brings back the majority of this roster, he’s cutting his own throat. He needs to start fresh. This group may be the nicest guys on campus, but they are not good enough to win in this league.

Comment

• Has Shockernets very own Fat Lady started singing yet? Oh, wait...
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 25, 2024, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Maybe we need an incentive to get HCPM to start coaching. How about a 10,000 deduction from his salary for each loss. By the end of this year we might be able to hire a real coach. I'm so tired of all the talking heads trying to tell me how good he is. QB sitting on the bench and KP missing free throws and bunnies is unexcusable.

Comment

• If Mills had an ounce of self-respect, pride, or dignity, he would turn in his resignation from the locker room in Ft. Worth while the players ae showering after yet another second half meltdown.

That wouldn't really help anything because there still isn't enough money to hire a worthwhile coach. Or would it?

Abdur-Rahim at USF signed a 6-year deal for $7.35 mill. Mills signed a 5-year deal for $8.5 mill.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Is it time for Onegreatracer to put up a billboard pressuring Kung Wu to put this thread title back to its original post?

Comment

Working...
                                X