Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re an idiot.
    Sticks and Stones. Takes one to know one.

Comment

• Someone please call in to the coaches show and ask Mills if he ever practices passing out of the drive. It’s insane how incompetent we are at that

Comment

• 3 guys standing and staring at a rebound, Liberty player flys in and gets an and 1. We have no idea how to box out

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdshocker View Post
          Sticks and Stones. Takes one to know one.
          You gotta be a stick to know a stone?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Someone please call in to the coaches show and ask Mills if he ever practices passing out of the drive. It’s insane how incompetent we are at that
            Or boxing out

Comment

• I haven't heard of this 1 on 5 offense before. I wonder why.

Comment

• 4 to 1 Turnover to Assist ratio
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  I honestly don't see much of an offensive system from us this half. It's a whole lot of dribbling and individual play. I am on the Mills bandwagon but this half doesn't look good from a coaching standpoint.
                  I would need to hear that Mills told Bell to drive the lane every time he touched the ball and never pass out if he didn't have a shot, before I would put this on Mills. I think Bell may have gone to hero ball.|

Another possibility is that players not named Bell weren't moving to the right spots quick enough for the offense to work. If that's the case it could be a factor of fatigue.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Even when we score, it's just one player touching the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I would need to hear that Mills told Bell to drive the lane every time he touched the ball and never pass out if he didn't have a shot, before I would put this on Mills. I think Bell may have gone to hero ball.|

Another possibility is that players not named Bell weren't moving to the right spots quick enough for the offense to work. If that's the case it could be a factor of fatigue.
                      It's not just Bell going hero ball. It's everyone

Comment

• Can't believe Germany is that bad that he couldn't contribute in this game. Gotta be something else going on there. Injury? Attitude?

Comment

It's not just Bell. We had several possessions in a row where the guy who crossed halfcourt with the ball was the only one to touch it.

Comment

Mills lets it happen over and over. Where’s the in-game ass chewing?

Comment

• Joy gets in and gets dunked on instantly

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It's not just Bell. We had several possessions in a row where the guy who crossed halfcourt with the ball was the only one to touch it.
                                And dribble it off their own calf.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X