X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

WSU won the first 10 minutes after the half, so was this a Time-Release adjustment?
    No no,,,, Mills was flatly outcoached….
    I’m not a Mills apologist even though he’s growing on me… but to hear laymen weighing in as experts as being outcoached is amusing to me….I’m sure he is repentant of his obvious poor approach

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    The Liberty coach made a change at halftime that won him the game. The Wichita coach did not. You figure it out.
    Next time you are in a gokart race and you have the super slow kart, we'll remind you that you got your ass kicked because you didn't make any adjustments. After all .. you were the coach.
    Last edited by Kung Wu; November 23, 2023, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    The Liberty coach made a change at halftime that won him the game. The Wichita coach did not. You figure it out.
    WSU won the first 10 minutes after the half, so was this a Time-Release adjustment?

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

And sunshine pumpers will make excuses. Those unable to have a nuanced POV and instead can only see things one way.

Thankfully HCPM made up for being outcoached vs Liberty by drawing up a great game plan for St. Louis
    Just a question… have you ever coached? Not an angry question… but just a definition what outcoached looks like

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

There is always a point in arguing! I'm right and you're wrong!

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
    A lotta negativity happening here when we’re 5-1. Who cares. Let’s see what happens over the next few games. That’s where we get to see what the team and PM is worth. No point in arguing now haha
    There is always a point in arguing! I'm right and you're wrong!

Leave a comment:

• ShockHat
    replied
    A lotta negativity happening here when we’re 5-1. Who cares. Let’s see what happens over the next few games. That’s where we get to see what the team and PM is worth. No point in arguing now haha

Leave a comment:

• Atxshoxfan
    replied
    Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    I can’t decide on whether to serve pumpkin or pecan pie for Thanksgiving.

Ok, that was random and way off topic. However, serving both isn’t an option. #dessertcontroversy
    Pumpkin for thanksgiving, pecan for Christmas.

Leave a comment:

• BAShocker
    replied
    I can’t decide on whether to serve pumpkin or pecan pie for Thanksgiving.

Ok, that was random and way off topic. However, serving both isn’t an option. #dessertcontroversy

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Normally SN is a cesspool after a loss. This year it's going there after a W. Let's fire Mills and hire Sub as HC. Then he can hire stick as an assistant as it seems they know more about how to coach a basketball game than Mills.
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Stick expects Sweet 16 or bust every year.
    Of course, only "one side" ever overreacts.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is actually really creepy.
    Nah, it’s pretty hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Lol, we were laughing about how wsu start was probably driving you crazy and u were going to overreact as soon as wsu lost. It was so predictable.
    This is actually really creepy.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    I love how people keep proving my point that saying anything negative is not allowed.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

Lol, we were laughing about how wsu start was probably driving you crazy and u were going to overreact as soon as wsu lost. It was so predictable.
    Stick expects Sweet 16 or bust every year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X