WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs. LIBERTY (3-0) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Why does it have to mean any of those things?
    Lol, we were laughing about how wsu start was probably driving you crazy and u were going to overreact as soon as wsu lost. It was so predictable.

Comment

• Normally SN is a cesspool after a loss. This year it's going there after a W. Let's fire Mills and hire Sub as HC. Then he can hire stick as an assistant as it seems they know more about how to coach a basketball game than Mills.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Lol, we were laughing about how wsu start was probably driving you crazy and u were going to overreact as soon as wsu lost. It was so predictable.
        Stick expects Sweet 16 or bust every year.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I love how people keep proving my point that saying anything negative is not allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

This is actually really creepy.

Comment

This is actually really creepy.
              Nah, it’s pretty hilarious.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Normally SN is a cesspool after a loss. This year it's going there after a W. Let's fire Mills and hire Sub as HC. Then he can hire stick as an assistant as it seems they know more about how to coach a basketball game than Mills.
                Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Stick expects Sweet 16 or bust every year.
                Of course, only "one side" ever overreacts.

Comment

• I can’t decide on whether to serve pumpkin or pecan pie for Thanksgiving.

Ok, that was random and way off topic. However, serving both isn’t an option. #dessertcontroversy

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    I can’t decide on whether to serve pumpkin or pecan pie for Thanksgiving.

Ok, that was random and way off topic. However, serving both isn’t an option. #dessertcontroversy
                    Pumpkin for thanksgiving, pecan for Christmas.

Comment

• A lotta negativity happening here when we’re 5-1. Who cares. Let’s see what happens over the next few games. That’s where we get to see what the team and PM is worth. No point in arguing now haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                        A lotta negativity happening here when we’re 5-1. Who cares. Let’s see what happens over the next few games. That’s where we get to see what the team and PM is worth. No point in arguing now haha
                        There is always a point in arguing! I'm right and you're wrong!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

There is always a point in arguing! I'm right and you're wrong!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

And sunshine pumpers will make excuses. Those unable to have a nuanced POV and instead can only see things one way.

Thankfully HCPM made up for being outcoached vs Liberty by drawing up a great game plan for St. Louis
                            Just a question… have you ever coached? Not an angry question… but just a definition what outcoached looks like

Comment

• The Liberty coach made a change at halftime that won him the game. The Wichita coach did not. You figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                The Liberty coach made a change at halftime that won him the game. The Wichita coach did not. You figure it out.
                                WSU won the first 10 minutes after the half, so was this a Time-Release adjustment?

Comment

Working...
                                X