No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs. LIBERTY (3-0) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The deficit is only 4, still in it. The guards need to pass into the post every once in a while.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Telling someone to shut up because you don't agree? Come on now. It was a really shitty display of basketball. Thankfully we are doing better now.
      Haters gonna hate...
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
        We are back in this game yet talking about Isaac Brown…
        When I first posted we were down by 10 or 12; kind of reminds me of last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
          And no, this still looks much better than IB ball. IB would be down 40 right now
          I'm not sure we were ever down 40 under IB. Maybe Houston. If you are going to complain about him exaggerating, looks dumb to do the same in return.

Comment

• This feels like a UNI game. They are going to win based on flops and a few lucky bounces on the rim

Comment

• Pohto yikes

Comment

• Super quick long two with no passes isn't the way to close this out

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  The deficit is only 4, still in it. The guards need to pass into the post every once in a while.
                  That didn’t age well

Comment

• Pohto is a low major D1. Cannot guard a statue and just provides hardly anything on offense. Man, what a disappointment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      This feels like a UNI game. They are going to win based on flops and a few lucky bounces on the rim
                      And our lack of BBIQ.

Comment

• Pohto zero rebounds. What is he even doing out there?

Comment

• Back to being outrebounded by a team way smaller than us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                            Pohto is a low major D1. Cannot guard a statue and just provides hardly anything on offense. Man, what a disappointment.
                            in that case, he would star at Liberty

Comment

• We don't box out for ****

Comment

• I honestly don't see much of an offensive system from us this half. It's a whole lot of dribbling and individual play. I am on the Mills bandwagon but this half doesn't look good from a coaching standpoint.

Comment

Working...
                                X