No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (4-0) vs. LIBERTY (3-0) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A team like Liberty really exposes your BBIQ that's for sure.

Comment

• Maybe I shouldn't have brought up IB, but I wasn't expecting to see the playground ball they're playing. The last offensive play had 4 guys on one side acting like traffic cones and the guy with the ball taking a bad shot on the other side. I just wish for more every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I honestly don't see much of an offensive system from us this half. It's a whole lot of dribbling and individual play. I am on the Mills bandwagon but this half doesn't look good from a coaching standpoint.
        Agreed. Its like we thought athleticism was the only game plan we needed

Comment

• Still only 3 assists. Way too much one on one. It works sometimes but not enough against good teams

Comment

• Last year’s Bell is back

Comment

• And we're done.

Comment

• And now we're down to 6 players

Comment

• Beverly down now too... This season could unravel really fast

Comment

• Injury, you say? Was fun while it lasted. See ya'll in 24/25!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Mills is going to have to figure out an actual offense at some point. This one on one isn't going to work often

Comment

• They can't miss.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Something really strange that Liberty does and apparently we have never heard of - drive and dish

Comment

• Rogers dribbles into 4 players

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              They can't miss.
                              Tends to happen when you get passes into open looks. I'm not sure we know what any of those words in that sentence means
                              Last edited by Stickboy46; November 17, 2023, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• We wouldn't need a point guard if we had somebody who could pass to another player

Comment

Working...
                                X