X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just imagine if intrust bank arena was chosen
    Few years ago

Comment

• What time is the selection show again?
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by n8 View Post
        It is so unbelievably tempting to just buy Sprint Center tickets now in anticipation of this happening.
        Are they still for sale through the NCAA? I'm sure we wouldn't have any trouble getting rid of them since KU and KState will both be in KC regardless.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
          What time is the selection show again?
          5:00
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
            5:00
            Thanks
            I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Ole Miss leads FLA by 2 with 30.9 seconds left. FLA has the ball. If Ole Miss wins, this is the exact scenario that Joe Lunardi mentioned today that could push WSU or one of the last bye teams into the playoff round....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Looks like Ole Miss is going to win. So who will that knock out of the tournament? La Salle? It should send St Mary's to Dayton.

As a tournament champion, I dont think Ole Miss can be assigned to the 11/12 seed play in game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  Looks like Ole Miss is going to win. So who will that knock out of the tournament? La Salle? It should send St Mary's to Dayton.

As a tournament champion, I dont think Ole Miss can be assigned to the 11/12 seed play in game.
                  Lunardi said no one would be knocked out. More likely, they jump a current seed who are one the bye line down into the play-in. H doesn't expect the automatic qualifier from the SEC land in the play-in round..
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                    Are they still for sale through the NCAA? I'm sure we wouldn't have any trouble getting rid of them since KU and KState will both be in KC regardless.
                    Available via the NCAA or Stubhub.

Comment

• I caught the tail end of a segment on ESPN and it sounded like Lunardi thought that St. Marys would move to the play-in round.

Comment

• I liked the quote from Lunardi when he said "the mid majors are better than the middling majors. If you want to look at history, it doesn't favor the Marylands and Virginias of the world."

Comment

• Shane Ewing ‏@ShaneEwing

Joe Lunardi's most recent bracket has Kansas, Kansas State, AND Wichita State all starting the tourney in Kansas City. High hopes!

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                            I caught the tail end of a segment on ESPN and it sounded like Lunardi thought that St. Marys would move to the play-in round.
                            So basically Shox are last team in if was old style 64?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              I liked the quote from Lunardi when he said "the mid majors are better than the middling majors. If you want to look at history, it doesn't favor the Marylands and Virginias of the world."
                              I think the people that really follow CB know that to be true. But the March onlys? They have no clue. They see Maryland beat Duke twice. Nothing more.

Comment

• I have posted here before, as a Missouri State Bears fan, I say congrats to you're season and good luck to the Shockers in you're post season play. I saw where Espn had WSU as a 13 seed, very surprised by that, I would have figured that you deserve at least a 10. Hopefully if it is true that Creighton is leaving the MVC, than others in our league will step up thelevel of play and return the MVC to a three bid league, as for the Bears we would settle for a 20 win season. Good luck from Springfield, and I look forward to watching you in the sweet 16

Comment

Working...
                                X