Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    UTSA taking FAU to OT
    They took Memphis to OT as well. They will kick our ass. Rice is only possible victory

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      Memphis loses on the road to Tulane.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

They took Memphis to OT as well. They will kick our ass. Rice is only possible victory
        So Jacob Germany was one of UTSA’s better players but left to play at WSU…but he can’t get on the court here…and UTSA is probably going to kick our ass.

This is such a bizarre world.

Last edited by WuShock16; January 21, 2024, 04:28 PM.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

So Jacob Germany was one of UTSA’s better players but left to play at WSU…but he can’t get on the court here…and UTSA is probably going to kick our ass.

This is such a bizarre world.

They've got a 7' guy that didn't play last year. He was with K-State the 2 years before that but didn't play much as an underclassman. This year he's playing 25 mpg, averages are: 9.9ppg, 5.7rpg, 0.8 blocks per game. He also shoots 3s, 25-74 for almost 34%.

Also: there top 7 guys in mpg ALL shoot 3's, 31-38%.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

They've got a 7' guy that didn't play last year. He was with K-State the 2 years before that but didn't play much as an underclassman. This year he's playing 25 mpg, averages are: 9.9ppg, 5.7rpg, 0.8 blocks per game. He also shoots 3s, 25-74 for almost 34%.

Also: there top 7 guys in mpg ALL shoot 3's, 31-38%.
            So with our 3 pt defense they are guaranteed to put up 100 then

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Nope, they have a true PG with a functioning heartbeat, liver and lungs, and Bell and Soft Swede will get majority minutes as PG and Center so you can go ahead jot that down as a loss too.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• UTSA beats Tulane.

UTSA has two conference wins ... we have zero

Comment

UTSA beats Tulane.

UTSA has two conference wins ... we have zero
                  UTSA actually has some nice players

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Agreed, Ivy-Curry would by far be our best player

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Their nice players would be coming off the bench for short stints on a good team. Ours would ride the pine until mop up duty.

Comment

• First year head coach at UNT just beat SMU to move to 5-1.

The AAC leaderboard now has first year head coaches in 3 of the top 4 spots.

Comment

First year head coach at UNT just beat SMU to move to 5-1.

The AAC leaderboard now has first year head coaches in 3 of the top 4 spots.
                          the "first year coach" and "short recruiting cycle" excuses, while sounding valid are beginning to look like they aren't what they can sound like.

Doesn't bother me to admit I got taken in by the hype and bluster that all sounded good and then let my optimism take me down a rabbit hole. Mills needs one heck of an end of season roster reshape.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Can't judge anything good or bad on less than three seasons with a coach, IMO. Too reactionary on both sides (USF and WSU).

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              Can't judge anything good or bad on less than three seasons with a coach, IMO. Too reactionary on both sides (USF and WSU).
                              Uh, yeah you can! Maybe not just by won loss record, but HOW they play the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                                Can't judge anything good or bad on less than three seasons with a coach, IMO. Too reactionary on both sides (USF and WSU).
                                Or first year coaches IB and PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X