No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAB lost by 21 at home to McNeese State last night. That third AAC bid is going to have to come from a conference champ outside Memphis/FAU at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I wonder how far k who will fall after NOT covering the spread.

Comment

• How’s UNI’s impressive at large numbers looking? Is that amazing schedule paying off yet?
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• St. Joe’s had a familiar final score in their victory against Villanova.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Temple into 3OT with LaSalle. 8 players have fouled out, including 4 Temple starters.

Comment

• Temple up 5 on La Salle in 3OT. Currently 5 Temple players have fouled out and 4 La Salle Players have fouled out. 3 other La Salle Players have 4 fouls lol.

Also of note... La Salle's coach is former Temple Coach Fran Dunphy

Comment

• Nine players fouled out now.

Comment

• 10 players fouled out now

68 total fouls

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    How’s UNI’s impressive at large numbers looking? Is that amazing schedule paying off yet?
                    Looks like they should have the at large locked up

Team CONF GB OVR
                    Drake 1-0 - 6-1
                    Indiana State 1-0 - 6-1
                    Missouri State 1-0 - 6-1
                    Belmont 1-0 - 5-3
                    Murray State 1-0 - 3-3
                    UIC 0-0 0.5 5-2
                    Illinois State 0-0 0.5 3-3
                    Bradley 0-1 1 6-1
                    Evansville 0-1 1 6-1
                    Southern Illinois 0-1 1 4-2
                    Valparaiso 0-1 1 4-3
                    Northern Iowa 0-1 1 2-5
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                      That was fun.

Comment

How’s UNI’s impressive at large numbers looking? Is that amazing schedule paying off yet?
                        UNI logic.... lose by 20+, refs fault!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          Amazing footwork. I know you only see the makes, but he had amazing footwork. Feet set, body square up, release. Nearly every shot (layups excluded) looked exactly the same.

I can't help but wonder how much (if any) a dance class (or three) might help aspiring shot makers.

Comment

It is beyond impressive to see the grind continue for a couple of decades now:

"UIC all the way up to 127 on KenPom, they're fiesty AF on defense. Evansville also on the border of moving into the top 200 after being in the 330s to start the year. MVC has done its job with the metrics to give us a shot at multiple bids. Hopefully the guys can salvage a win tonight and start doing our part."

That comment is just from 6 days ago.

You kind of have to give them a salute.....starving, rabid canines don't have this kind of tenacity.

Seriously, some of us that have been here awhile have aged from our mid 20s to mid 40s...others from 50s to 70s....you would think a few adults in the Panther Forum might have developed a little feel over time....but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe Kemnitz needs to send them a complimentary CD.

And I say all of this with both a smile and the complete understanding of where our program is and how difficult the SIU game is going to be in a couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Amazing footwork. I know you only see the makes, but he had amazing footwork. Feet set, body square up, release. Nearly every shot (layups excluded) looked exactly the same.

I can't help but wonder how much (if any) a dance class (or three) might help aspiring shot makers.
                              I remember that Lynn Swann took dance classes (ballet I think) when was a youth, and he said it helped him as a wide receiver. He certainly had many acrobatic catches! And it was such a different type of NFL game back in the 70s.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It is beyond impressive to see the grind continue for a couple of decades now:

"UIC all the way up to 127 on KenPom, they're fiesty AF on defense. Evansville also on the border of moving into the top 200 after being in the 330s to start the year. MVC has done its job with the metrics to give us a shot at multiple bids. Hopefully the guys can salvage a win tonight and start doing our part."

That comment is just from 6 days ago.

You kind of have to give them a salute.....starving, rabid canines don't have this kind of tenacity.

Seriously, some of us that have been here awhile have aged from our mid 20s to mid 40s...others from 50s to 70s....you would think a few adults in the Panther Forum might have developed a little feel over time....but it doesn't seem like it. Maybe Kemnitz needs to send them a complimentary CD.

And I say all of this with both a smile and the complete understanding of where our program is and how difficult the SIU game is going to be in a couple of weeks.
                                The SIU game could be their "Super Bowl" game this year.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X