No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomlin has committed to Memphis and is expected to play as he should graduate from KSU this week.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      Tomlin has committed to Memphis and is expected to play as he should graduate from KSU this week.
      Of course

78-65

Comment

• Great goin, K State.
        "Say it slowly and savor it..."
        Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• I’ve never seen a program sweep up more trash into their garbage can than Memphis.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
            Great goin, K State.
            Uh. What were they supposed to do? Just slap him on the wrist and move on? I mean I know that’s what the coaching staff wanted to do but their line of thinking probably didn’t sit as well with the higher ups who are responsible for the school’s reputation.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Glad we didn't get him. MU can have him.
              Last edited by asiseeit; December 12, 2023, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Glad we didn't get him. MU can have him.
                At some level you have to have the Jimmie and Joes

Comment

• God I hate Memphis. This sounds crazy, but I want to get wins over them more than KU lol

Comment

• Penny and Memphis just love players with legal troubles. Isn't it they who have a signed recruit with criminal entanglements out in California?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      Penny and Memphis just love players with legal troubles. Isn't it they who have a signed recruit with criminal entanglements out in California?
                      Mikey Williams. Yes. Fits with Memphis great. Shot at a car full of people leaving his home, which he purchased with NIL money. Just pled guilty under a plea agreement and will probably be starting for Memphis shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

At some level you have to have the Jimmie and Joes
                        The right Jimmie and Joes.....
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

The right Jimmie and Joes.....
                          Yes, not the ones with fingerprints on file with law enforcement.

Comment

• Good finals week games are pretty hard to come by. There hasn't been much too interesting this week, and won't be until Friday night with Gonzaga and UConn.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Chicago State beats Northwestern on the road. Probably the biggest upset we’ll see this season overall, although nothing will match the Eastern Illinois victory over Iowa last year.

Comment

• Creighton down 16 to UNLV in the second half and that’s also hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X