Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    79-50 Final

The Beakers are piss-ass awful outside of AFH. Imagine that.

Texas Tech guard, Darren Williams, who averages 9.4 PPG had 33 points and didn't miss a shot or free throw. 12-12 FG including 4-4 from 3, 2-2 FT, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block, and 2 steals.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Beakers getting their asses handed to them in Lubbock. Tech up 22 with 5 minutes to go.

Even better, The Rug got two technicals and took an early exit.
      Marshall/WSU could never hold a stick to that class.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KU appears to be a tired, broken team. Little depth and team leader out... pt.guard gimpy. Head coach may be cracking but so far has not reportedly assaulted anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Absolute shame he won't be around at the end to enjoy this ass beating. 79-50 CLOWNING.
          I think he WANTED to get tossed.....unless he has GREAT recruits lined up(and he may poach again) they lose their best kids off an AVERAGE KU team....

Comment

• Hard to understand a team like KU. When you look at them position by position they have ALOT of talent. Self is a heck of a recruiter but not his best year coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I think he WANTED to get tossed.....unless he has GREAT recruits lined up(and he may poach again) they lose their best kids off an AVERAGE KU team....
              Except that non-lottery types, at least in today's market, are making more $$$$ in college. Why go pro? Given his awful defense, it won't surprise me if Dickinson returns next year. He can have the easy life, be a free agent come April, and if KU wants to shell out another couple mil he'll stay, but if another school offers him $1 more than Ku then he's out the door.

Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Except that non-lottery types, at least in today's market, are making more $$$$ in college. Why go pro? Given his awful defense, it won't surprise me if Dickinson returns next year. He can have the easy life, be a free agent come April, and if KU wants to shell out another couple mil he'll stay, but if another school offers him $1 more than Ku then he's out the door.

Good times.
                Therein lies the problem with the NIL. I hope he does stay in college and leave for another program. KU needs to feel that sting of “investing” in a college player that didn’t give them any sort of material return. Hopefully it will slow down the flow of the cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  Hard to understand a team like KU. When you look at them position by position they have ALOT of talent. Self is a heck of a recruiter but not his best year coaching.
                  I would argue not his best recruiting as they don’t seem to have much depth at all and the starters struggle to score at times.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Damn I wish I had watched.

Comment

• Did one of Self's players bang into him, Kelce-like, go face-to-face, screaming vulgarities at him?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Did one of Self's players bang into him, Kelce-like, go face-to-face, screaming vulgarities at him?
                        They have specific stipulations in their NIL agreements to not do that. They have to make sure the toupee doesn't get knocked off

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They have specific stipulations in their NIL agreements to not do that. They have to make sure the toupee doesn't get knocked off
                          can you just imagine what Marshall woulda done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I would argue not his best recruiting as they don’t seem to have much depth at all and the starters struggle to score at times.
                            Agree totally with their depth issue but with a healthy McCullar they have the most talented starting five anywhere.......Timberlake is a really good under used player

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Agree totally with their depth issue but with a healthy McCullar they have the most talented starting five anywhere.......Timberlake is a really good under used player
                              Timberlake was definitely good at Towson. He has not been very good at KU. Lowest-rated offensive player on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Timberlake was definitely good at Towson. He has not been very good at KU. Lowest-rated offensive player on the team.
                                probably needs a raise

Comment

Working...
                                X