Chadrack Lufile: Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Doc and I have discussed this before. It would be interesting to talk to Graham Hatch, Garrett Stutz, Toure Murry, Fred VanVleet, etc. about their feelings towards Gregg now that the emotion of the career has long passed. I don't think I would be surprised to hear that, as his players, the guys don't like Gregg as much as you might think. They are young and dumb and probably tire of getting ridden hard by such a strong guy like Gregg...and to be fair, I might not have liked him much as a college kid either. HOWEVER, as proof from Chadrack's comments, I bet they all have some appreciation for his influence today. If you play for Gregg Marshall, there will NOTHING in the rest of your life that will push you as hard. Life as an adult should be a relative cake walk.

It seems like I have heard Gregg refer to his college coach as a "maker of men." That's what Gregg seems to do with his guys. I am sure that it is not always enjoyable, but the Play Angry Boys will become MEN.
    i think the word you are looking for is "like" vs "respect".

Comment

• Comment

• But he was a meanie poo-poo head!!!

SO GLAD HE IS GONE AND EVERYTHING IS RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES NOW!!!
        The Assman

Comment

• So CJ was one who was willing to be coached and didn't cry foul when the coach was too hard on him? Too bad that's not the way of the world anymore...

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
            So CJ was one who was willing to be coached and didn't cry foul when the coach was too hard on him? Too bad that's not the way of the world anymore...
            Old. CJ has to be 31 or 32 already.

Comment

Working...
            X