No announcement yet.

Chadrack Lufile: Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah on the other hand maybe it could be interpreted as being called out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      That's turrable.
      :orange:
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• THE CHADRACK/BAKER DOUBLE-NUT PUNCH!!!
        ChadrackBaker.jpg

Comment

• MAN
          ChadrackBlock.jpg

Comment

• MAN!!

Lufile-block-209x300.jpg
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• There was one defensive rebound where you could hear him yell in Tulsa. Top of his lungs ROAR!!! He came down protecting the ball and realized he was all alone. :) Love the effort though!
              Livin the dream

Comment

• I'm surprised he didn't get T'd up for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  I'm surprised he didn't get T'd up for that!
                  Really?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                    There was one defensive rebound where you could hear him yell in Tulsa. Top of his lungs ROAR!!! He came down protecting the ball and realized he was all alone. :) Love the effort though!
                    Does that mean he would excel in tennis?
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                      Does that mean he would excel in tennis?
                      No. Only women scream in tennis. CJ would be ungodly ugly in a tennis skirt.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• All man.

A better question is how well can he play?

His nickname will never be Silk, but he plays hard and makes some good plays along with some not so good plays. On balance, I believe he is the best we have at the five.

I am wishy washy on this topic. I could change my mind on Monday night.
                        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Trying to make his way to the NBA D-League.

Comment

• Former Wichita State Shocker ‘committed’ to winning with Highlanders, making NBA

Still grabbing for that brass ring...glad to see!

Comment

• I think the answer to this thread title is that Chadrack became a Man in his time at WSU.

Nice report on and inteview with Chadrack by Sully.

"You're never going to have fans like this, that love you and care for you like this," he said. "These are (coaches) that care for you and they're pushing you."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                I think the answer to this thread title is that Chadrack became a Man in his time at WSU.

Nice report on and inteview with Chadrack by Sully.
                                Doc and I have discussed this before. It would be interesting to talk to Graham Hatch, Garrett Stutz, Toure Murry, Fred VanVleet, etc. about their feelings towards Gregg now that the emotion of the career has long passed. I don't think I would be surprised to hear that, as his players, the guys don't like Gregg as much as you might think. They are young and dumb and probably tire of getting ridden hard by such a strong guy like Gregg...and to be fair, I might not have liked him much as a college kid either. HOWEVER, as proof from Chadrack's comments, I bet they all have some appreciation for his influence today. If you play for Gregg Marshall, there will NOTHING in the rest of your life that will push you as hard. Life as an adult should be a relative cake walk.

It seems like I have heard Gregg refer to his college coach as a "maker of men." That's what Gregg seems to do with his guys. I am sure that it is not always enjoyable, but the Play Angry Boys will become MEN.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X