No announcement yet.

Chadrack Lufile: Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CJ played QB (American football) for a number of years (sorry, no video). There is no questioning his athleticism.

Filmed at St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary, April 8 2009 by Scottie Jay.Brandon Ford, Brant CountySahar Zahidi, Hamilton PublicTyrell Edwards, Hamilton Cat...

:50 and 2:05

I don't believe red-shirting him is good for the team, or for him. He hasn't played basketball all of his life, but he overcompensates for that in his work and athleticism. I also think he is capable of averaging double figures in the Valley if only because of his freakish size/athleticism combination. He probably won't get the minutes to enable him to to do so, but he will contribute.

As to his build, he looks a lot like LeBron James.

This is the best picture i could find, you can (sort of) see what type of body he has.

m5rdu04prhdvpj781c3t.jpg

Imagine Carl Hall from last year, only slightly smoother.

This is, of course, all speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShocker2 View Post
      CJ played QB (American football) for a number of years (sorry, no video). There is no questioning his athleticism.

Filmed at St. Thomas More Catholic Secondary, April 8 2009 by Scottie Jay.Brandon Ford, Brant CountySahar Zahidi, Hamilton PublicTyrell Edwards, Hamilton Cat...

:50 and 2:05

I don't believe red-shirting him is good for the team, or for him. He hasn't played basketball all of his life, but he overcompensates for that in his work and athleticism. I also think he is capable of averaging double figures in the Valley if only because of his freakish size/athleticism combination. He probably won't get the minutes to enable him to to do so, but he will contribute.

This is the best picture i could find, you can (sort of) see what type of body he has.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370[/ATTACH]

I'm not worried about his athleticism -- I was more worried about the brain matter. Since he was a QB he's used to learning systems and thinking on his feet. Might have to upgrade to "man" status!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think the word will be out pretty quick to foul Orukpe and Lufile. Orukpe is actually better from the line than Lufile. They both seem to have problems with TO's as well. 32 assists and 72 TO's for Lufile lasst year. Passing out of a double team doesn't seem to be in the skill set yet. If those numbers don't improve, Lufile could end up being a seldom-used option.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Hahaha, fair enough. But this ain't boxin' and being big and heavy isn't good enough -- he's gotta show those skeelz in the heady D1 level. If our fingers are crossed tight enough I bet he steps right in and gets it done. I hope so!
          Just yanking your chain a little. I definitely have my fingers crossed, although it sure makes typing on the old keyboard somewhat of a challenge.

Comment

I just don't see this guy playing much this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              I think the word will be out pretty quick to foul Orukpe and Lufile. Orukpe is actually better from the line than Lufile. They both seem to have problems with TO's as well. 32 assists and 72 TO's for Lufile lasst year. Passing out of a double team doesn't seem to be in the skill set yet. If those numbers don't improve, Lufile could end up being a seldom-used option.
              If you watch that 20+ minute workout video of his he made a bunch of FTs in a row. I think he's improving in that regard.

Comment

Originally posted by WheatShocker2 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370[/ATTACH]

Sorry, only topless photos count when evaluating physical build............................................. .

T

...:cool:

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

You don't have to be "out of the closet" to appreciate a good set of pecs. It helps, but it isn't mandatory.

I prefer viewing pecs when they have a significant amount of fatty tissue covering them and have support from some great Cooper's ligaments. That begs the question - how did Cooper get those ligaments named after him?
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

wow...that time of the night ehh...lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        Stutz was 35 Assists and 67 TO as a senior. He was fairly good at passing from the double team. His TOs came in other areas, being stripped of the ball.

What jumps at me for Lufile is 112 of 269 rebounds are offensive, 41.6%. For comparison, Hall was 43.6% and Smith 46.7%. Nobody else over 30%.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Last edited by Wuzee; July 11, 2012, 08:58 AM.
                          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I want to see some hard fouls this year. If it's one of those games where we breath on a player, and they call a foul, I say put in Lufile, Hall & Orukpe, and not a single opponent makes it in the paint. And they foul hard. I'm not talking anything to hurt another player, but enough to make them second guess coming in the paint. I think Lufile really allows us to open up a lot in the post. Takes away from some foul trouble issues we had last year.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Most of our opponents don't have the post depth to play Hack-a-Shaq on Ehimen and Lufile.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Haven't you guys been studying the North Carolina board? Hard physical play is second rate, low-life, scum ball. We are supposed to prance around using our sweat to water the pansies on the sidelines. I can't even believe you would be so anti-BCS and brutish. I'm gonna try to get my government to declare a law to restrict this style of play.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X