No announcement yet.

Chadrack Lufile: Man or Boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm at a point where I don't actually care which guys get the redshirts. To me, it doesn't mean anything other than I won't get to see them play this year, but they will still be helping our team (back to the idea of the whole scout team being way better than a normal scout team), and if they don't redshirt, I still probably won't get to see much of them on the court because of the amount of minutes available. There are arguments that can be made in every direction for who it could be. I am eagerly anticipating the decisions to come out because I think it will be fascinating stuff. To me, the better the player that you are forced to redshirt because other players beat them out, the better your program is for the long haul.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Don't buy asst coach says EO knows he's a starter. Silly to say that in July.
      Don't buy SHOXMVC says - well, pretty much anything. Silly to do that in July.

Come on, SHOX<VC. It's summer. For basketball fans, every summer is the summer of our dreams.

There's a lot of hoping for the best for EO in his Sr. year. If that doesn't happen, we're not going to be that disappointed. A lot of us just think he's a good person, a superior physical specimen, and a potentially awesome basketball player. We're optimistic that for us as fans and for him as a great person, that he has a good year. If he does we'll be happy for him. If he doesn't we will understand and wish him the best after he graduates.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• You say that Aargh, but at the same time, a few threads away, is a 133 page-and-counting thread about EO.

The kid has been hyped. It's noticeable even when he checks into games during mop up minutes last year. There's an extra boost of cheers from the crowd when it happens (likely from the Shockernetter contingent).

I really hope he blows the roof off the building and shocks the world. However, I'm tempering the All-Valley expectations based on what I've seen IN PERSON. Improvement would be great, but it isn't gonna take too much to improve from the previous couple of years. Yes, he has the ability to shot block and disorganize opponents' offenses. We're gonna need a bit more from him IMO this year to help justify the 133 pages that has been devoted to him here.
        Last edited by ShockerFever; July 18, 2012, 11:28 PM.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Nonsense :)
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• My cousin has an acquaintance who once ate dinner at applebees with a guy who just talked to coach Marshall's secretary and she overheard Marshall talking on the phone and my cousin said her acquaintance said her dinner date said Marshall ,"Really? That's fantastic."
            The secretary then told my cousins acquaintances dinner date that Marshall was on the phone with Matty P and Matty P said that Echineque pooped his pants when he heard EO had knowledge of starting this season.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Did your cousins acquaintance and dinner date stop by 31 flavors after their dinner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Don't buy SHOXMVC says - well, pretty much anything. Silly to do that in July.

Come on, SHOX<VC. It's summer. For basketball fans, every summer is the summer of our dreams..
                Respectfully noted...lol

Comment

• Chadrack Lufile here. You guys all hate me don't you. I've come to reclaim my thread.

I'm taking that starting spot from Hall and Orukpe both and you can wave my Canadien flag on your way home from a win in the Lou this year because I've got the 'Lou Feel.'

...not sure what that even means. I'm afraid it came out sounding more like a bathroom reference.

By the way, I am a MAN! and one Canadien man = .992 U.S. men. I checked the exchange rate. I feel like that is pretty close.
                  Last edited by Dave Stalwart; July 19, 2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Chadrack Lufile here. You guys all hate me don't you. I've come to reclaim my thread.

I'm taking that starting spot from Hall and Orukpe both and you can wave my Canadien flag on your way home from a win in the Lou this year because I've got the 'Lou Feel.'

...not sure what that even means. I'm afraid it came out sounding more like a bathroom reference.

By the way, I am a MAN! and one Canadien man = .992 U.S. men. I checked the exchange rate. I feel like that is pretty close.
                    LOL
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I'm guessing CJ knows how to spell Canadian as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I'm guessing CJ knows how to spell Canadian as well.
                        Ol' @DJ06Shocker: must be a hockey fan.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          Ol' @DJ06Shocker must be a hockey fan.
                          haha you guys got me. Not a super hockey fan, but enough to make that mistake and not notice it.

Comment

• Just yankin' yur chain DJ.

Comment

DJ may have been using ze French variation, although that could well be Canadienne. DJ does exhibit a certain savoir faire. Oui?

Comment

• Everytime I see the title of this thread, I cringe. If I was Chadrack Lufile, I would be insulted by the title and would wonder about these overweight, middle aged people who would dare to use such a title. If it was my thread, I would have used the thread title
                                Chadrack Lufile: Man or Beast?

Of course, the term "beast" could be objectionable; in fact, I hope it describes CL's play in the MVC and fans of the other nine schools fear his play for the next two years. :poster_wu: :poster_shocks:
                                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X