No announcement yet.

WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been looking for this audio forever! Thank you so much!

Comment

I'm not sure what I just watched, but I was extremely entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        I recommend we get his guy for our halftime entertainment for this upcoming 2012-13 season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjrkd_RZFFY
        Hilarious! Great find!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

And here is the highlight video:

Comment

Aren't all of the radio broadcasts available on shockerradio.com?

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
              Yes. And Appreciated.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
                They're achived all the way back to the 2005-2006 season, so it would have just gotten that game.

Comment

BONUS COVERAGE - Early and Wiggins (Video 06-17-12)

BONUS AND EXTENDED COVERAGE - Early and Wiggins (Video 06-17-12)

Bruce Haertl with Eyewitness Sports (KWCH) discusses the upcoming season with our "Dynamic Duo":

Extended Interview with - Early and Wiggins - The Dynamic Duo (06-17-12)

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

damn could this be our version of Wade and Lebron...bringing their talents to...to...Koch Arena!! Wow great day to be a Shocker...not one, not two., not three...lmfao

Comment

Wiggins and Early seem to be the most-hyped recruits (not counting ShockerNet) in a long time. I have the feeling that Armstead, DWill, or DoubleV will be able to find them - it's not going to matter who's at PG - they can all find the shooters.

Does Baker ever miss? There were some misses in the clip and this wasn't about Baker, so if he missed, it seems there wouldn't be a reason to edit it out, but he hit. He always hits. Could Baker be WSU's version of Blake Ahearn? Let's just hope he can play D.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post
                          damn could this be our version of Wade and Lebron...bringing their talents to...to...Koch Arena!! Wow great day to be a Shocker...not one, not two., not three...lmfao
                          Wade and Lebron? It's one thing to have high expectations but let's keep it real. Besides the name of the game in 3G's system has been balance. I'm pretty confident we will not be a 2-man team. Cle and Nick have the potential to be key contributors but we have numerous other pieces to the puzzle that will be just as important to our success.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; June 19, 2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

3G is going to earn his money this season. No doubt he has the horses, and a LOT of them. Now it's up to him to coach 'em up and create a team.

Last season you could easily project 21+ wins, even if things went terribly bad....who knows this season? Personally, I can't fathom anything below .500, not with a fairly soft non-conference schedule, so anything between 18-30+ wins is completely possible.

Comment

For the record, the dance team needs to do the whiskey tasting first, then lead the crowd in this-
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                3G is going to earn his money this season. No doubt he has the horses, and a LOT of them. Now it's up to him to coach 'em up and create a team.

Last season you could easily project 21+ wins, even if things went terribly bad....who knows this season? Personally, I can't fathom anything below .500, not with a fairly soft non-conference schedule, so anything between 18-30+ wins is completely possible.
                                I'll wait until the final schedule is released to throw my exact number, but I understand what you're saying. If the team struggles to gel, we could end up shy of 20. However, I'm not thinking that's going to happen at all. Probably 22-25 wins.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X